Innovative Marine Aquariums

My first 3g Picotope

pj86

Just went to a local fish store in Fort Myers and met an employee that was inspired by this tank. That just made my day.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss this tank. I looked at it for hours. It was the one that got me to bite the bullet and start a tank.

• 2 weeks later...
Super CatPig

Wow that was such a beautiful tiny little tank. I especially love your videos. And Its kind of comforting and very impressive that it ended without a disaster at such a tiny size! Will any of the old tenants be moving back in?

el fabuloso

Good to see you getting back on the saddle! Loved your pico and I'm sure the next one will be just as amazing. :)

Wow that was such a beautiful tiny little tank. I especially love your videos. And Its kind of comforting and very impressive that it ended without a disaster at such a tiny size! Will any of the old tenants be moving back in?

The old tenants are in my 9 gallon tank and I might take a few frags from the 9 gallon and transfer them here. I'm really leaning on making this a SPS dominant tank.

Good to see you getting back on the saddle! Loved your pico and I'm sure the next one will be just as amazing. :)

Thanks el fab.

• 1 month later...

Just bought a picotope is hopes it looks as good as yours! Set up the tank again, I need more inspiration.

Thanks. Im sure you will have a blast with your picotope.

I'm still planning on what to do with the picotope. Most of my time is being spent building and planning on fulfilling the Kickstarter project.

I miss my pico. I wish I didn't have to get rid of the tank when I tore it down.

You got rid of your tank? I need to sponsor a build off competition.

You got rid of your tank? I need to sponsor a build off competition.

Yeah I had to trash the 3 gallon. it sprung a tiny leak and was all nasty after the tank crashed. I am actually going to be setting up a little micro reefs tank once I get it from my buddy. If you do a buildoff competition let me know and I will wait to set it up.

Clownin_around29

Already starting my build with a custom stand alone hanging mount for my AI nano fixture and I don't get my tank till Monday. Ill join the competition if you hold one.

• 2 years later...

Just went to a local fish store in Fort Myers and met an employee that was inspired by this tank. That just made my day.

was it aquariums and reptiles?

Archived