Pod Your Reef

discontinued

johnmaloney

logistics on this one are a little more difficult than the regular rock we carry .... I was told Friday, now I am told tongiht (Sunday) we will see..sorry for the delay.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea i hope i dont get sent nano pieces.. lol I only was able to order 100lbs.. i wanted to do 150 but spent to much waiting for you to release this... Do you have control over whats gets sent to everyone.. cause i need rock for a 155 and nano pieces would really suck... id be whipping out the epoxy if thats the case..

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that, I think we will be ending all shipping to Alaska and Hawaii soon. AK is getting too cold, and HI is getting tight and unpredictable with regs. Rock to either location is way to expensive.

Puerto Rico on the other hand we love to ship to...Even better there for these critters than in FL too...

• 1 month later...

Thanks for blocking me permanently from your pm list, because I won a contest for the rock you were giving away. Anyways, I held up my end of the bargain.

DSCF3142.jpg

DSCF3143.jpg

DSCF3144.jpg

DSCF3145.jpg

DSCF3146.jpg

DSCF3147.jpg

DSCF3148.jpg

DSCF3149.jpg

DSCF3150.jpg

DSCF3151.jpg

DSCF3152.jpg

DSCF3153.jpg

Hope it helps.

nimwafrica526

I got some of this rock (this is my first reef tank so the first rock i've bought for saltwater) and i have to say its pretty awesome, it wasn't plain/boring or just some what round, i got quite a few different shapes and sizes.

i'll be getting some more when i set up another nano or pico tank

Thanks! you may want to save it though because that was the last of it I think that went out last week. At least for awhile.

Archived