inTank Media Baskets

Keydivers 29 biocube

keydiver

got some zoas diving this weekend. They're not the prettiest, but a nice filler nonetheless. I also have nuke greens on the way.

For some reason my capt. america paly isn't opening too much. it seems really squished up. Not sure whats wrong, all the others are doing perfect. I guess we'll see with time. Should I try moving it into the shade for a few days?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my capt. america paly split after being in the tank for 4 days. My nuke greens came in but they have yet to open. I got a metallic taste in my mouth just from touching them, the palytoxin must be pretty intense with these ones.

Annnnnndddd I just bought an apex on impulse. Well...not on impulse, I've been wanting one for a while and I found a good deal on one.

$220 shipped for a dc8, base unit, temp probe, and head controller. I'M SO EXCITED

I want to see your whole setup and buy a few macros, but my parents won't drive me all the way near you!

Well where are you? If i'm ever in the area, I can always bring stuff by for you. But I guess you can;t see my system then :P

I'm in Surfside. :)

Dang that's a drive for sure. But I do get up there every once in a while. I'll be sure to let you know next time in headed your way

• 2 weeks later...

picked up two small lyretail anthias today at the LFS. I traded in some xenia frags and my misbar clown because she was being way too aggressive, and got two of the little fellas. They're both female now, but one will morph. I also cleaned out a ton of xenia and arranged all my zoas into one spot.

Within the last month, my 2 polyp magician frag has grown to 10 polyps, and my one polyp capt. america paly has popped 2 babies. woohoo! Lunar eclipse also has 2 baby polyps and my noname paly has 4 babies. These guys are growing quick!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
any recent pictures?

Sorry dude I'll try to get some soon. I'm in the process of building my new tank :D 57g rimless

Archived