SaltCritters.com

-> Recommend a Skimmer!

its fry

Been out of the hobby for a while.

Looking to setup an in-expensive small tank to dip my toes back in...

20L, 29, 30breeder, etc.

>drilled

Based on your experience, please recommend an IN SUMP skimmer for under 75g total.

-eshopps 75?

-Bubble magus NAC6?

TIA,

Fry

from what ive been through buy the most expesive and best reviwed one but honestly if you say you tank is small you really dont need one as long as you can change about 10% to 20% of the water.

from what ive been through buy the most expesive and best reviwed one but honestly if you say you tank is small you really dont need one as long as you can change about 10% to 20% of the water.

Hault! -just stop right there. :D please don't open up that discussion on this thread.

I want a skimmer.

NAC6. The PSK 75 needs constant cleaning, and the pump dies quickly.

Personally-----Bubble King. :lol

Look at the AquaC EV 120. Epic skimmer.

nano_keeper30

Marineland In sump pro skimmer, does a great job and is really user friendly with a nice inline design. Been running mine for close to a year. The model you want is a the pro 100. Does not clog up as I havnt yet cleaned mine although I should soon :D

I have mine sitting close to the return pump and do not get any micro bubbles at all.

Otherwise the Coralife Super Skimmer 60 g version works great and is not bad priced for the size and what it does.

Paleoreef103

You might want to check out the SWC cone 120 and 160 extreme series. Serious skimmers. If you're looking at a ~40 gallon HEAVILY stocked go with the 120. Anything higher check out the 160 (a heavily stocked 75 would do wonderfully with this skimmer). Otherwise, I haven't heard anything bad about the NAC6 or NAC7 and the Octopus NW-110 is also a bargain.

Archived