Cultivated Reef

FS: 20" Current NEP ---- Price Drop!

Snowsrfr

$230 shipped anywhere in lower 48 states.....with the upgraded UVL bulbs. Comes with the brand new (month old) UVL bulbs (4 x 454's, Indigo Sun, and Super White). Has mounting legs and is in mint condition.

That's a nearly new fixture, with over $120 in new bulbs that really make ur coral pop!

Or....

$150 shipped with new stock bulbs.

Crackerballer

^^^ I just got a nearly brand new NEP in the mail 2 weeks ago from Racerfreak, even has an R2 moonlight setup on it! What would I do with 2? I even ordered an Icecap 660 ballast thinking I might try a retro to power the 6 bulbs to their full potential. Don't think it's going to work though.

I have a feeling it already sold... Have you PM'd the OP?

Has to be gone at that price for UVL-R $130+ and $190 20" NEP

I have a feeling it already sold... Have you PM'd the OP?

Has to be gone at that price for UVL-R $130+ and $190 20" NEP

It might be gone... I PMed him the day he posted it and he was charging his camera to get me pictures but never did, so maybe he sold it without the pics. Oh well. Sure looked like a great deal!

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

Sorry for all those that asked questions and never got responses. Crashed mountain biking a few days after posting, so I haven't even thought about reefs. Wrist is all plated and pinned back together, new tank is in work and this thing needs to go.

free bump, help this guy get this sold..biking accident and it can't even keep him from his love for reefing!

great price btw..wish i was still looking for this

glws dude

Bump

Sorry for all those that asked questions and never got responses. Crashed mountain biking a few days after posting, so I haven't even thought about reefs. Wrist is all plated and pinned back together, new tank is in work and this thing needs to go.

Snow, if you are honeslty looking to sell this thing contact Illuminano above as he is really interested in buying this from you. He may be from Canada like I am, but he is more than likely willing to pay extra for shipping to Canada.

If you are worried about shipping dry goods to Canada, there shouldn't be any issues. For myself, I ordered a new mp10 from Socal fish outlet last week and had it in a few days no problem what so ever. As long as your packaging is good and you accept paypal, he can send you American money funds.

Archived