ReefCleaners.org

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

Photobucket destroyed the quality :tears:

th_M2U01241.jpg

Sorry for randomly moving the camera around, the mandarin was out(he's getting less shy!) and I wanted to get him in the vid but as soon as he saw the camera he swam away <_<

More pics coming soon too

Edited by yoshii

DSC04590.jpg

Soaking up the light :)

DSC04591.jpg

DSC04610.jpg

DSC04594.jpg

DSC04597.jpg

DSC04598.jpg

I kept trying to get a better pic, but my camera makes the green look almost like a dark gray <_<

It's really much more green irl!

DSC04601.jpg

Sponge, kinda on the side towards the back so it's hard to get a good pic

DSC04603.jpg

Mandarin keeps trying to hide from the camera

DSC04606.jpg

awww!!! :wub:

Isn't he adorable? :wub:

wow great pics.

Thanks bitts :)

The lettuce likes to hang out near the top so it's easier to get clearer pics

Thanks! Photobucket messed it up alot, idk why there's lines and stuff there :/

I really like it that the sexy hangs out in the front of the tank all the time :D I rarely see the porcelain and white spot :(

Thanks! Photobucket messed it up alot, idk why there's lines and stuff there :/

I really like it that the sexy hangs out in the front of the tank all the time :D I rarely see the porcelain and white spot :(

lucky... my sexys hang out one the mm nem. which is in the middle of the tank. I should move it closer. >.> I can't get good pics of the sexys. I do like that they are hosting the mm nem. it is odd that both are hosting the same as I have another right beside it. :/

ps... that nudi looks awesome.

that looks like some weed and a pistol shrimp, nice combination!!! lol

Lol kinda close, a lettuce sea slug and a sexy shrimp :)

lucky... my sexys hang out one the mm nem. which is in the middle of the tank. I should move it closer. >.> I can't get good pics of the sexys. I do like that they are hosting the mm nem. it is odd that both are hosting the same as I have another right beside it. :/

ps... that nudi looks awesome.

Lol just move it closer to the front! :)

My sexy switches back and forth between the rics that are next to each other

once again, awesome shrimp!

:happy:

altolamprologus

i love the pics you got :D they make the sexy look less evil :lol: and the lettuce nudi looks so awesome. it makes me actually want hair algae, as crazy as that sounds

i love the pics you got :D they make the sexy look less evil :lol: and the lettuce nudi looks so awesome. it makes me actually want hair algae, as crazy as that sounds

Thankies :)

Lol I plan on feeding her a ton so she won't want to munch on my rics. Thanks again for her! :D

Hahaha you know the funny thing is, for me, GHA is really hard for me to get rid of, while Bryposis(sp?) is so easy, I don't even have to really do anything and it goes away :rolleyes:

Although, they're a few more at Atlantis, so hurry up and start growing some hair algae! :lol:

Oh, btw, I got an ID on that awesome "dinosaur slug", here's the thread

altolamprologus
Thankies :)

Lol I plan on feeding her a ton so she won't want to munch on my rics. Thanks again for her! :D

Hahaha you know the funny thing is, for me, GHA is really hard for me to get rid of, while Bryposis(sp?) is so easy, I don't even have to really do anything and it goes away :rolleyes:

Although, they're a few more at Atlantis, so hurry up and start growing some hair algae! :lol:

Oh, btw, I got an ID on that awesome "dinosaur slug", here's the thread

she didn't go after my softies so you should be fine. brian took the other three right? does he have sps corals?

i'm still gonna call it a dinasaur slug...its much easier to remember than its actual name, which i dont even remember a minute after reading it :lol:

she didn't go after my softies so you should be fine. brian took the other three right? does he have sps corals?

i'm still gonna call it a dinasaur slug...its much easier to remember than its actual name, which i dont even remember a minute after reading it :lol:

Yeah, I thought you saw his tank? (in pictures)

Well I've read stories where they started to nibble on softies if not well fed

:lol: same, Dinosaur slug/snail is a much cooler name :P

altolamprologus
Yeah, I thought you saw his tank? (in pictures)

Well I've read stories where they started to nibble on softies if not well fed

:lol: same, Dinosaur slug/snail is a much cooler name :P

maybe each one has different preferences because mine ignored the softies completely and it was mostly just 1 of them eating the birdsnest. all i know is they're evil sea monsters that have a grudge against me and my new coral lol. now i remember brian's tank, i think it's big enough and has enough coral that even if they do start munching it won't bother any particular coral too much. but how is he ever gonna see them in a tank that huge?

maybe each one has different preferences because mine ignored the softies completely and it was mostly just 1 of them eating the birdsnest. all i know is they're evil sea monsters that have a grudge against me and my new coral lol. now i remember brian's tank, i think it's big enough and has enough coral that even if they do start munching it won't bother any particular coral too much. but how is he ever gonna see them in a tank that huge?

xD

He says he already had one, and it stayed in the front with the rics