SaltCritters.com

Yoshii's 10g Macro & Gorgonian Tank - 5 Years Young (Retired)

yoshii

ah ok. sexy shrimp and a lettuce nudi.

We have a winner! :)

I'm hoping this little guy will eat up all my GHA, without touching my other macros :D

I'm getting an urchin...kinda of talking a chance with my coraline, but...i have tons of GHA for it to eat first and lots or seaweed (nori).

I'm getting an urchin...kinda of talking a chance with my coraline, but...i have tons of GHA for it to eat first and lots or seaweed (nori).

Why not get a chiton? They don't knock over stuff like urchins

You can order some from reefcleaners

i love nudis :wub:

Aren't they cute? :wub:

hope you nudi dosn't nuke the tank.

I'm putting it in a little floating breeder for a few days, see how it does, then I'll cover the powerhead and put it in the display

Why not get a chiton? They don't knock over stuff like urchins

You can order some from reefcleaners

urchins look cooler and make a nice invert addition, not just for cuc. and i'm not paying $25 shipping to get me chitons.

i was in a lfs with a friend, and he took one look at the tank with the urchins and goes "what're those??" . he had the funniest look on his face...it's always entertaining to take non-reefers along to the coral store :P

urchins look cooler and make a nice invert addition, not just for cuc. and i'm not paying $25 shipping to get me chitons.

Lol but chitons are cool!

Yeah, I just got an urchin yesterday, I really like him. :)

What kind?

i was in a lfs with a friend, and he took one look at the tank with the urchins and goes "what're those??" . he had the funniest look on his face...it's always entertaining to take non-reefers along to the coral store :P

:lol: Haha yeah, when I show people the weedy scorp, they don't believe it's a fish until it moves

Harlequin shrimp too, a lot of people don't think they're shrimp

:lol: Haha yeah, when I show people the weedy scorp, they don't believe it's a fish until it moves

Harlequin shrimp too, a lot of people don't think they're shrimp

what i really love is the look people get when i inform them that those pretty little things eat starfish!!!

:D:o:lol:

what i really love is the look people get when i inform them that those pretty little things eat starfish!!!

:D:o:lol:

Kinda sad, like one of my family member will be like "Get this thing! It's awesome!" And then I tell them it only eats starfish. Although my sister still tells me to get it anyway :lol:

hey yoshii (<--- why 2 i's?)

ummm so one of the people involved in making that giant 200,000 gallon tank at the cal academy of sciences is coming here to talk about the build. I might go, haven't decided yet, but I really want to. :)

Kinda sad, like one of my family member will be like "Get this thing! It's awesome!" And then I tell them it only eats starfish. Although my sister still tells me to get it anyway :lol:

haha. everyone always tries to convince me to get something. coral, inverts, and my little sis always wants fish ><> :P

hey yoshii (<--- why 2 i's?)

ummm so one of the people involved in making that giant 200,000 gallon tank at the cal academy of sciences is coming here to talk about the build. I might go, haven't decided yet, but I really want to. :)

Cause on the first forum I signed up for, "yoshi" was taken, and I like to keep the same screen name for different forums

I heard about that, you should totally go!! :D

haha. everyone always tries to convince me to get something. coral, inverts, and my little sis always wants fish ><> :P

Lol my sister always wants the fish that will grow a couple feet long or will eat my other fish :lol:

Cause on the first forum I signed up for, "yoshi" was taken, and I like to keep the same screen name for different forums

I heard about that, you should totally go!! :D

Lol my sister always wants the fish that will grow a couple feet long or will eat my other fish :lol:

haha, nice. my little sis always wants to get "Dory, please?!". of course, the first hippo tang she saw was only 3 inches long. i showed her an adult one, but she never can see to remember the thing will end up bigger than my 6 gallon cube :P:huh:

haha, nice. my little sis always wants to get "Dory, please?!". of course, the first hippo tang she saw was only 3 inches long. i showed her an adult one, but she never can see to remember the thing will end up bigger than my 6 gallon cube :P:huh:

Hahaha awww that's cute though!

Do you have a tank thread? I've never seen it

Got some pics of the new guys today :D

DSC04558.jpg

Thanks to Alto for the Sexy!

DSC04559.jpg

DSC04561.jpg

Another thanks to Alto for this little guy

DSC04566.jpg

:D

DSC04567.jpg

Ruffles look awesome

DSC04568.jpg

DSC04571.jpg

Spots!

DSC04576.jpg

Another shot of the sexy, you can see her eggs

DSC04578.jpg

Thanks to Alto for the Xenia too! :)

DSC04579.jpg

Not a very good pic, but rics are spliting

DSC04581.jpg

A few more of the Sexy

DSC04582.jpg

DSC04588.jpg

Looking out over her domain..

Hahaha awww that's cute though!

Do you have a tank thread? I've never seen it

DSC04566.jpg

:D

it was cute the first few times...at "DORY?!?!?!" number 50, however, it's more of a "why can't you remember?! too big!" thing :P

nope, no thread. i never can get good pictures, so i haven't bothered. maybe sometime soon, though :)

:wub: that nudi is too cute!! :wub:

it was cute the first few times...at "DORY?!?!?!" number 50, however, it's more of a "why can't you remember?! too big!" thing :P

nope, no thread. i never can get good pictures, so i haven't bothered. maybe sometime soon, though :)

:wub: that nudi is too cute!! :wub:

:lol: why not show her some other smaller fish she'll like? Like nemo! :P

Awww, what about cell phone pics?

I know right! Too bad it's only temporary! :wub:

:lol: why not show her some other smaller fish she'll like? Like nemo! :P

Awww, what about cell phone pics?

I know right! Too bad it's only temporary! :wub:

heh, Dory mania only started after Nemo was in the house ;):P:D:lol:

my cell is a couple of years old, so i can take and text pics, but that's it, lol! what i need to do is clean the tank up and take a video ;):D

heh, Dory mania only started after Nemo was in the house ;):P:D:lol:

my cell is a couple of years old, so i can take and text pics, but that's it, lol! what i need to do is clean the tank up and take a video ;):D

:lol: I named my Butterflyfish Dory, since I can't have a blue tang :P

DO IT! omgomgomg