Top Shelf Aquatics

biocube 29 mixed

asstastic

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
local guy selling green bubble tip anemones for $20 would it be too risky to add it at this point? dont want it to kill a bunch of stuf

its a good price! if you want one I say try it. just monitor it well.

by the way how did you wire your ballast?

attached 4 wires to the yellow one and ran one to each endcap and jumped them all together and the other side had each red wire ran to an endcap and had jumpers tying all of them together too. i thought about the daisy chain idea too. but emailed fulham and nanotuners and thats how they described. and still a little POd that the one bulb burn out in first few minutes and they blamed the wiring...

see how the yellow wire runs down to each one. i emailed them asking how to interpret that. they told me to cut 4 pieces of yellow wires a few inches long and attach them together at one side and connect it to the one yellow wire coming from ballast. essentially having the one yellow wire split into 4 and run one into each endcap and jump them all together.

see how the yellow wire runs down to each one. i emailed them asking how to interpret that. they told me to cut 4 pieces of yellow wires a few inches long and attach them together at one side and connect it to the one yellow wire coming from ballast. essentially having the one yellow wire split into 4 and run one into each endcap and jump them all together.

Hmm. i dont really see how either way would make a difference. They are all sharing a common ground. I believe you just had a crappy bulb! did they replace the bulb? Also, do you feel your T5 setup is brighter than the PC setup? I know I replaced my PC bulbs with the PC-R UVL bulbs and they are great but I dont know if the T5-Rs are really that much brighter. If anything the may be less bright.

ordered media basket and skimmer...... :wub:

omgomgomg

So he orders these items and pays extra for 3 day shipping. ouTank ships the items right away in amazing fashion with amazing packing techniques. Then Jesus has a birthday and slows everything down like way down. Yeah you can't count weekends but really this long for 3 day shipping?!?! But on the upside wet water is on the way and Asstastic is a member name and not actually how he feels.

This is a grand idea this way many more will come to ouTank and purchase items that enhance their experience and pay for the ouTank private jet. Plus I will have a new video to steal and put on the site :o

this whole conversation between asstastic and stevie is making me feel like i should order the media basket and skimmer! would i get the same feeling???? :D

asstastic, I came across a great deal for an icecap 660, for just $50. It doesnt have the harness which is $30, so I am thinking of grabbing it up and replacing the WH5 with it. Hopefully after the holiday I will pick it and post the results.

this whole conversation between asstastic and stevie is making me feel like i should order the media basket and skimmer! would i get the same feeling???? :D

Feelings may or may not be replicated the same. But we put the same amount of effort into very inTank experience so yes you need to give it a try. Ride the inTank wave. :lol:

Feelings may or may not be replicated the same. But we put the same amount of effort into very inTank experience so yes you need to give it a try. Ride the inTank wave. :lol:

Ordered the Aquaticlife 115 and the InTank media rack for my BC29!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!!

Ordered the Aquaticlife 115 and the InTank media rack for my BC29!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!!

[/quote

very nice! mine is supposed to be here tomorrow but has been in maryland since christmas eve (i live in virginia) so there killin me with suspense

its doing good. still breaking and tuning it in but pulling out dark water already. i recommend before putting it in tank to rinse it off and make sure impeller is seated right just to get you started right

Archived