Coral Vue Hydros

**40G! MY LPS GLORY TANK!**

Breakin Newz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That tank is AMAZING!!!!

I'd really like to hear more about your equipment and technique!

Thanks!! Equipment I use is listed on the front page! :D

IMG_5896.jpg

That's one of the best looking tanks I've ever seen.

Please frag me every one of your corals and ship to *Arizona*?

Same. One eye of every chalice.

Looks great!

I saw you sold your reefbrite, and you're selling your t5 fixture. What are you switching to?

Yup! I got me some Aqua illumination units! And so far I love them!

Same. One eye of every chalice.

Sorry, I do not frag much.. If you are ever interested in something just send me a PM and I will see if I can frag it for you!

IMG_5919.jpg

Yup! I got me some Aqua illumination units! And so far I love them!

Sorry, I do not frag much.. If you are ever interested in something just send me a PM and I will see if I can frag it for you!

IMG_5919.jpg

cool.cool. I will get back to you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

omfg can you please do some form of write up on exactly what kind of equipment you, what u dose, what you feed, and how much flow there is? if you could pm me as well :D this is insane in the membrain

Dude....your tank is amazing, Im usually interested in Biotope kind of tanks but this has got to take the cake for color and vibrance! Absolutely amazing, great work.

omfg can you please do some form of write up on exactly what kind of equipment you, what u dose, what you feed, and how much flow there is? if you could pm me as well :D this is insane in the membrain

Hey buddy! I do nothing special no dosing of anything really other then Alk, Mag , and calcium, just keep up with those and you will be fine!

Dude....your tank is amazing, Im usually interested in Biotope kind of tanks but this has got to take the cake for color and vibrance! Absolutely amazing, great work.

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words!!

IMG_6008.jpg

IMG_5987.jpg

NaClCrocodile

Hey I was wondering if that Reefbrite strip could fit inside of an ATI Powermodule fixture? I'm hoping that there's enough clearance but if not I may rig something up. The entire tank looks great! That lionfish is AWESOME!

Beautiful! PPE Blasto?

Thanks! It is actually a no namer!

Hey I was wondering if that Reefbrite strip could fit inside of an ATI Powermodule fixture? I'm hoping that there's enough clearance but if not I may rig something up. The entire tank looks great! That lionfish is AWESOME!

It will not, you can just attach it to the outside of the fixture..

IMG_6002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived