Cultivated Reef

**40G! MY LPS GLORY TANK!**

Breakin Newz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a video :P

I was looking at the Reefbrites for my 20H...how do u like em? I have the Current Powerbrite LED's now on my 28g and I like them except that the mounting is a PITA compared to the Reefbrites built in adjustable mounts and the linking sux rather than just one fixture.

Breakin Newz
We need a video :P

I was looking at the Reefbrites for my 20H...how do u like em? I have the Current Powerbrite LED's now on my 28g and I like them except that the mounting is a PITA compared to the Reefbrites built in adjustable mounts and the linking sux rather than just one fixture.

Love my reefbrite I could not live without it!!! And to put it short the powerbrites do not compare to the reefbrites!

IMG_5267.jpg

IMG_5212.jpg

Your tank is excellent....died and gone to aquarium heaven lol

How many bulbs do you have for your t5 and what reefbrite are you using...wondering if I could duplicate your lighting setup if you dont mind. I love the blue lookand want sps :P

Breakin Newz
Your tank is excellent....died and gone to aquarium heaven lol

How many bulbs do you have for your t5 and what reefbrite are you using...wondering if I could duplicate your lighting setup if you dont mind. I love the blue lookand want sps :P

Thanks man!

I have a 5 bulb setup (All ATI blue + bulbs), and I am using an all blue reefbrite..

IMG_5560.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing tank! I'm very impressed. Do you touch your photos up or are they untouched?

Breakin Newz
Thanks News,

I really appreciate it, I have a 4 bulb combo right now but I think I will add in the blue strip

Nice clam :):lol:

Your welcome buddy!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Makes me want to switch to all Blue+!!!

What kind of wrasse is that? McCoskers Flasher?

It is a Male Flame Wrasse! :D

Amazing tank! I'm very impressed. Do you touch your photos up or are they untouched?

All my pictures are taken in RAW format, so therefore it has to be edited...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived