Top Shelf Aquatics

300 ml custom pico.

CosmicAquatics

CosmicAquatics

Hi, I usually just post pictures and comment on the new pictures on the home page but thought I might start this thread to show my smallest tank. I got bored one day and had some scraps laying around so I made this little 300 ml tank. It has an oak stand and canopy and is made from acrylic. I change the water every couple days and use an aqualifter to move water around. I made a PCB with some LEDs that I have in abundance. The only thing in there is some palys that I had floating around in another tank and they are acutally doing pretty well. Here are some pics. Enjoy.

DSC_01571.jpg

DSC_01582.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

Uh... For fun... Is a mod at Nano-Reef.com really asking me why I made a truly nano nano?

A nano nano? You mean a pico?

Awesome! It looks great too. Nice work. I'm not quite sure I understand the plumbing - is that a little tiny overflow in the back?

Mr. Microscope
:lol: That's awesome! I love the little cabinetry. You should add a little blue to the lighting. Can we see a FTS with the palys opened up? +1 on the addition of an amphipod or two.
thesmallerthebetter

haha!!! GREAT TANK!

u know i love these kinds of systems!

i run a similiar, albiet smaller system of appoximatly 75ml. but its sitting empty as of yet....just havnt found that perfect peice yet ya know?

heres a pic i snapped the day i finished it:

DSCN1626.jpg

YoctoFTS2June3rd2010.jpg

YoctoFTS4June3rd2010.jpg

Archived