Coral Vue Hydros

Yoshii's Random/Nature Pics!

yoshii

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow.................Yoshii....you must have been really bored..lol

nice pix though:) pretty random lol just like this thread hehehe

you should take more pix of your tanks!.........

kazooie ur weeeered!!!

Actually, I am perfectly normal. It is all the uneducated on this forum that are "weeeeeeered". And when I say uneducated, I mean that only 40% of reefers on average graduated collage or some sort of secondary school. So I will let your attempt at a person remark pass for now.

:P That's how I am irl.

wow.................Yoshii....you must have been really bored..lol

nice pix though:) pretty random lol just like this thread hehehe

you should take more pix of your tanks!.........

kazooie ur weeeered!!!

Lol yeah, usually I take pics of nature-outdoorsy stuff, but the sun goin down=grainy pics :(

So I had to go inside and try to take some pics of whatever I could find :lol:

*agrees* :P

Actually, I am perfectly normal. It is all the uneducated on this forum that are "weeeeeeered". And when I say uneducated, I mean that only 40% of reefers on average graduated collage or some sort of secondary school. So I will let your attempt at a person remark pass for now.

:P That's how I am irl.

:blink: whaaa? really? How do you know

ehh.....listen to the guy who writes boughted instead of bought on his thread...... uneducated........

anyways LOL

we is be all normal in our own specials ways here on NR!!!!

so ur a nature girl huh hehe

thats awsome!! camping and goin to lakes is the best thing to do during summer!!

i prefer the fall and winter though, somthin bout cold wether that gets me:) hehe

more pix of fish!!

ehh.....listen to the guy who writes boughted instead of bought on his thread...... uneducated........

anyways LOL

we is be all normal in our own specials ways here on NR!!!!

so ur a nature girl huh hehe

thats awsome!! camping and goin to lakes is the best thing to do during summer!!

i prefer the fall and winter though, somthin bout cold wether that gets me:) hehe

more pix of fish!!

Hahahahaha :lol:

Yep yep :P outdoors=awesomeness

Camping also=awesomeness haha

Lol winter is my least favorite season, I love spring and summer

Hahahahaha :lol:

Yep yep :P outdoors=awesomeness

Camping also=awesomeness haha

Lol winter is my least favorite season, I love spring and summer

i like the summer and sping too!! just not as much as the fall and winter:) snow kicks heat and flowers butts anyday of the year!! Except during the summer! lol

hey wats the name of the petshop u work at?? is it a big place??

i like the summer and sping too!! just not as much as the fall and winter:) snow kicks heat and flowers butts anyday of the year!! Except during the summer! lol

hey wats the name of the petshop u work at?? is it a big place??

Well I have to drive a ways to get to any snow :(I like snow, just not the gloomy skies and dampness that comes with it

It's not very big right now, it used to be bigger, then we moved to a different location, it's called Atlantis Aquarium :) You can check out the web site at atlantisaquarium.net

We have the best SPS! :P hahaha

Well I have to drive a ways to get to any snow :(I like snow, just not the gloomy skies and dampness that comes with it

It's not very big right now, it used to be bigger, then we moved to a different location, it's called Atlantis Aquarium :) You can check out the web site at atlantisaquarium.net

We have the best SPS! :P hahaha

now you know youll have to prove that you have the best SPS by sending me a sample;) lol

how are your prices?

now you know youll have to prove that you have the best SPS by sending me a sample;) lol

how are your prices?

Hahaha yeahhh sure :P

I think they are pretty good, but we tend to carry alot more rare/special/etc corals(especially SPS) than other stores, and those will obviously be more :P But we do a ton of aquaculture/fragging/etc to try to help the reefs and stuff

Do I hear a couple forming? :P

Why do people say that about every guy I talk to on here?? <_<

Because it's fun? Ok, let me rephrase what I said before. You two are just friends, who happen to be deeply in love with each other. :P:lol: Can you get a pic of the shop when you go there next?

Because it's fun? Ok, let me rephrase what I said before. You tow are just friends, who happen to be deeply in love with each other. :P:lol: Can you get a pic of the shop when you go there next?

sure :rolleyes:

(and learn to spell :P)

maybe. oh wait no, I don't have a camera (phone's dead) :(

It's filled with awesomeness though :P (like pellet-eating Moorish Idols!)

Yep

Huh?

So its a big box of awesomeness? I wanna see! Go steal a camera if you have too*! :lol:

* Under no penalty if you chose to follow stupid advise by people on the internet.

Hahaha yeahhh sure :P

I think they are pretty good, but we tend to carry alot more rare/special/etc corals(especially SPS) than other stores, and those will obviously be more :P But we do a ton of aquaculture/fragging/etc to try to help the reefs and stuff

Why do people say that about every guy I talk to on here?? <_<

theyre all just jealous;) lol

now you do know that your still gonna ave to send a sample..ill tell you how rare it is hehe

i swear yoshii you turn every thread into a chat box lol!!!

dont know if thats good or bad............

Yep

Huh?

So its a big box of awesomeness? I wanna see! Go steal a camera if you have too*! :lol:

* Under no penalty if you chose to follow stupid advise by people on the internet.

Yes, it is a big box of awesome :D I'll try to borrow my brother or sister's phone, but they usually don't even like me borrowing it to take a pic of my tank :(

:o I have an idea! I can have my dad bring over the terrible camera that no one really uses anymore, then I can take pictures!! :D (WARNING: They are going to be horrible, blurry, and probably indistinguishable)

theyre all just jealous;) lol

now you do know that your still gonna ave to send a sample..ill tell you how rare it is hehe

i swear yoshii you turn every thread into a chat box lol!!!

dont know if thats good or bad............

;) of course lol

hehe I know.....:ninja:

Archived