inTank Media Baskets

Opera Populaire

Kazooie

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The skimmer is hanging on the side, and water changes are semi regular. I missed the one for last weeks, so doing a larger one in a minute.

• 3 weeks later...

Long overdue update.

Yellow tang was found dead. No reason why he was though, swimming one day, dead the next. I've had him for Almost 2 years.

Red slime algae is blooming. Did this last year too, so not too woried.

Skimmer exploded water earlier today on me.

Crazy growth of coral though.

And I'm now going to start downgrading to a 75. Tanks this big are hard to keep while still having spare time. And money is hard to keep with this tank.

Updates to follow.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Down, chipped corner makes it unusable ever again..

And found that clownfish that went missing a year ago, thin as paper and the texture of jerky. And still colorful.

altolamprologus
And found that clownfish that went missing a year ago, thin as paper and the texture of jerky. And still colorful.

First time I check in on this thread in a while, and this is what I find. Lovely.

So why the downgrade? Just because of time and money?

Yeah pretty much, it'd be nice to have more time and set it up right. I don't plan on having it set up for a couple months, so plenty of time to save up for quality equipment vs. cheap stuff that I constantly have to work on.

• 4 months later...

Remember that tomini tang that was in here, he did the same as the clown and ended up stuck to my carpet from another tank. :(

Archived