Coral Vue Hydros

マングローブラグーン

Giga

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
u and me both but on a second note I'll be building my mantis tank here soon so thats kinda cool.

I like the idea of a mantis tank. Good luck on that. It would be my next side project as well.

Looks good. Like the driftwood on the right.

I like the idea of a mantis tank. Good luck on that. It would be my next side project as well.

Looks good. Like the driftwood on the right.

Thank u and ur new tank rock work looks awesome

Wow tank is coming in nicely. Just means I gotta get my driftwood inspired tank repaired. It broke during the move.

So keep up the good work! Def going to continue following along. Are you going to keep a mix of corals or just a couple?

Wow tank is coming in nicely. Just means I gotta get my driftwood inspired tank repaired. It broke during the move.

So keep up the good work! Def going to continue following along. Are you going to keep a mix of corals or just a couple?

On the right island is goona be covered to the max-sps,lps,sofies,and zoes

Nice, what species again?

don't know if I said before but I would like to get a Peacock but I'll be happy with anything I can find in my area

been looking at my tank recently and I don't think I like the left big island-So within the next few days I'm gonna change it so it doesn't take up so much room

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a update. I've been pretty busy putting the finishing touches on this tank. I finished the right MH light. It complete DIY with a Ushio 10k bulb(my fav)

dsc01757c.jpg

dsc01759s.jpg

My black mangroves are doing awesome, but one of them is like on crack as it's growing incredibly fast.

dsc01761b.jpg

dsc01760o.jpg

I also got a couple fish! Out of all the LFS in my area I could only find one of these guys :mellow:

dsc01762t.jpg

And the right island-I'm not gonna do a fts till I'm finished with the left island. I also have 15 red mangroves coming in the mail tomorrow. The fire fish I think is just a temp fish for now

dsc01755gr.jpg

mmm. I'm wondering if there isn't a way to fix the tide issue's. with out changing sumps.

could the amount tide be reduced.

mmm. I'm wondering if there isn't a way to fix the tide issue's. with out changing sumps.

could the amount tide be reduced.

I still might try something but at this point i'm goona put the efforts into my mantis tank

How did I miss this thread? Awesome project! Can't wait to see it come together. :)

thanks and I should have a fts tonight if I can get all the work done that I need too :lol:

animalmaster6

Thanks for the clarification. It does look a lot cleaner than Chinese, doesn't it?

シシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシシ

:D

did you have any prior experience putting the tank together? Im thinking about getting glass cut but not sure if i have the balls to try and silicone it. lol. any advice?

Archived