Coral Vue Hydros

WTF how is it possible my light is out already!?

Ikin Nave

What the hell? I've only had my 'cube running since July 02 & the Moon Glow LEDs are already out. W?ETK:LSJDFLJDSL!??! Is this typical?

What the hell? I've only had my 'cube running since July 02 & the Moon Glow LEDs are already out. W?ETK:LSJDFLJDSL!??! Is this typical?

yes, for an 8 year old LED, yes. or you mean july, 2, 2010?

gulfsurfer101

I would call their customer service and see what they can do for you. They might jsut send you a replacement hood and ask that you send the other back or just say keep it if theyr awsome.

I'm going to I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this. I called about the fact that the stock filter doesn't even fit in the dang slot...never got a call back. :( I also emailed & never got a call back. I will keep trying, though. This sucks. :(

Is it power compact lights?Or MH? Did you try switching bulbs or ballast to at least get it up and running?

Ow you said moon lights sorry. That is very wierd. Try wiggling the plug and stuff like that.I never heard of this problem before.

I've wiggled & waggled and plugged & unplugged. :( Nothing. Gonna call CS again first thing tomorrow & no they didn't answer when I called...I had to leave a message. Still no response from the email I sent, either, and that was way back at the start of the month. That I'm not worried about anymore, though.

Lawnman I may have to take you up on that.

Archived