Pod Your Reef

DBarsotti's Tank On A Hill

DBarsotti

Your tank looks amazing! I may have missed it, but what moves the water in that sucker?

the return is a mag 6(?) that feeds the display and the frag tank. in the display there are (3) koralia2's and (1) koralia3

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No skimmer? Where is da skimmer?

ha its in there on the left, its a aqua c ramora (it was free in the beginning and i just stuck with it.)

Thanks, I'll put some more shots up tomorrow when i get time, right now its off to the rodeo.

I use the phoenix 14k bulbs.

are these undata? if not what are they? thanks. beautiful tank!!!

Thank you!

They both are encrusting Monti's. The first one is a no namer i found at a LFS and it was real ugly when i got it but now its turned a really cool yellow with bright blue polyps, a very temperamental coral tho . The second one is the Atlantis "AppleBerry Monti" and its probably my all time favorite monti. Its a down right AWESOME coral.

I'll post some more pictures in a bit.

Paleoreef103

Wow this tank is amazing. Aaaamazing. What bulbs are you using? TOTM! Quick before it gets upgraded out of the nano range!

Gourgeous tank! About how old is it?

Thank you, The tank has been set up for almost 3 years, full blown SPS for about 2.

Wow this tank is amazing. Aaaamazing. What bulbs are you using? TOTM! Quick before it gets upgraded out of the nano range!

Thanks. Ha yeah it wont be nano for long, my new light fixture is already in the mail and hopefully i will be getting the new tank next week.

I use 150watt 14k phoenix bulbs plus t5 actinic

More pictures. MH were off so heres some actinic shots. I still don't know how to use the settings on the camera so take it easy on me

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0085-2.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

I've been loving ORA Hawkin's lately. Your colony looks great!

Thanks, That little colony has been fragged like crazy lately and is growing like a weed.

What's your fish list?

Fish list.

4 cromis

2 blue streak cardinals

1 purple tang (trading him to a friend with a bigger tank)

1 False perc

The frag tank has mated pair of Bangii Cardinals that breed like rabbits. Heres some of the infants.

DSC_0130-2.jpg

NICE SPS!!!

Thank you!

Nice!

Pics of the frag tank? :P

Hmm.. Cant seem to find any in my photbucket. I'll shoot some soon and put them up.

i have definately been on a monti kick lately. i will have to head over and check out the atlantis website to try and find some of the appleberry. let me know if you ever frag any of your unknown.

awesome top down shots, i love the sps sticking out of the water. and those baby cardinals are killer.

wow. just found that monti. $100 for 1/2 inch. i might wait for my birthday for that one. lol

Archived