inTank Media Baskets

Bongo Shrimp's 25g Tide Pool

Bongo Shrimp

Bongo Shrimp

I'm getting a pair as well. :D I'm so stoked! It's been a long time coming! About 3 years ago someone bought a pair out from under me. I'm going for it now!!!

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
I'm getting a pair as well. :D I'm so stoked! It's been a long time coming! About 3 years ago someone bought a pair out from under me. I'm going for it now!!!

I expect a million pics and vid of them flashing once they arrive :D

OH MY, MY FAVORTIVE CUTTLEFISH?!?! FOREVER JEALOUS!

I also thought they were illegal to keep for private aquarists?

They are ok for a 10g? I thought they needed more space..

Bongo Shrimp
OH MY, MY FAVORTIVE CUTTLEFISH?!?! FOREVER JEALOUS!

I also thought they were illegal to keep for private aquarists?

They are ok for a 10g? I thought they needed more space..

Well considering they are so tiny I think they will be fine. Not to mention they sorta walk around unlike other cuttles which swim more. I may take out some LR to give them more space. I hear they like half a coconut shell to hide in.

And no I don't think they are illegal. I had the opportunity to get them before but someone bought them out from under me after I told them I was getting them. (That's why I don't tell anyone where I get my stuff anymore!!!!!)

Bongo Shrimp

Ok yoshii, here's what I got today:

ce651028.jpg

25g but it has a huge footprint. I will be taking everything out of the 10g and putting it in the new tank.

animalmaster6

Just saw fantastic footage of these guys today. They are SOOO cool. Can't wait to see them Bongo. Did you get them from woogie's wholesaler?

And it still continues that bongo is one of the few reefers on this site who pushes the boundaries and is up for any reefer challenge. High-5! Awesome!

Keep up the good work and def post pics within seconds of the cuttlefish arrival. :)

Bongo Shrimp
And it still continues that bongo is one of the few reefers on this site who pushes the boundaries and is up for any reefer challenge. High-5! Awesome!

Keep up the good work and def post pics within seconds of the cuttlefish arrival. :)

Wow thanks!

I will post pics as soon as I have them!

Bongo Shrimp

Ok the tank's up and running. Cloudy as h∂ll but up. I think I'll do a 5g wc tomorrow. Getting a new light too.

surgicalsense
Ok I'm eating the cookie. Metasepia pfefferi

tumblr_ly8drzst271ro0gyyo1_500.jpg

x2

Really cute. That will be fun to watch when you feed it.

Bongo Shrimp
I love the tank dimensions as well as the aquascape. Nice work Bongo.

Thanks! I think the large footprint will be great for them or any other angler or that type of thing in the future. I hope the cuttles like it as much as we do.

Hey Bongo,

I'm really new to this hobby, and haven't even got my first tank set up yet but I have to say I've read through some of your threads and have to say I'm amazed at what you can achieve! Definitely looking forward to seeing what you do with this thread!

Hopefully my own attempts won't be too pitiful! :P

Bongo Shrimp
Hey Bongo,

I'm really new to this hobby, and haven't even got my first tank set up yet but I have to say I've read through some of your threads and have to say I'm amazed at what you can achieve! Definitely looking forward to seeing what you do with this thread!

Hopefully my own attempts won't be too pitiful! :P

Hi and thanks! Take it slow and learn from your mistakes. You won't be pitiful, just a noob ;).

Thanks! I think the large footprint will be great for them or any other angler or that type of thing in the future. I hope the cuttles like it as much as we do.

I hope so too. You can really do a lot with those dimensions. I have a 36"x18"x15" and I love the depth of it.

Bongo Shrimp
I hope so too. You can really do a lot with those dimensions. I have a 36"x18"x15" and I love the depth of it.

Yeah it's a lot more than I've ever had to play with. The biggest thing area wise that I have are the biocubes. And theres not much room there. This is like gigantic to me. I love it.

Archived