SaltCritters.com

Bongo Shrimp's 25g Tide Pool

Bongo Shrimp

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bongo Shrimp

Ok, I just decided to move all my zoas out of my reef and into the 10g. They just never did well in my reef so I think I can save/grow/propagate them better and more easily in the smaller safer environment.

So now the zoas I have in there are:

Purple Hornets

Rastas

Nightmares

Darth Mauls

Emeralds on Fire

Paradise Zoas

Tubbs Blues

LA Lakers

Some Green Sparkly Zoas (have a name but I forgot it)

Some Palys that have a name but I haven't looked it up yet. (given to me as a freebie)

I also have two yumas and some ultra rare Blue Green Purple and Orange SYMPODIUM.

Bongo Shrimp

This is not my pic, but from the same batch that came into the wholesaler for the LFSs in my area.

bararium21114533.jpg

Oh BTW, still keeping it a tide pool in that zoas are commonly found- in tide pools!

Bongo Shrimp

I think phyto but he might eat frozen cyclopeeze- hey, I don't think we truly know what it is.

And yeah, when it gets to be 2 feet in diameter it might knock things over but other than that they are 100% reef safe.

animalmaster6

Good. I was planning on feeding cyclopeeze.

I have learned a great way of mounting corals so that hopefully wouldn't be a problem.

I think I might get one. They're really cool.

Anyways how's the little monster doing with Marine Velvet?

Bongo Shrimp

He's hanging in there. He looks ok other than a little glazed over skin and some white spots. He won't eat but IDK I think he might pull through. It's not as bad as when he first got it IMO.

animalmaster6

Nice Stuff.

I love the new logo!

Btw Isn't this clown goby species awesome? -954353202.jpg

Gobiodon rivulatus

I owe you one for giving me that John E. Randall link. I look at it all the time lol.

reefer4ever

bongo, ur a genius! i would never have guessed that fish was dead until u mentioned it. now i can tell its dead lol. dorry iit died :(

animalmaster6
bongo, ur a genius! i would never have guessed that fish was dead until u mentioned it. now i can tell its dead lol. dorry iit died :(

It's not his haha.

It was found in the ocean randomly and taken pictures of by John E. Randall.

Archived