inTank Media Baskets

Jeffro's 50 g build.

19jeffro83

Thanks I really love my harliquyns.

On another note little Rocco came home to day a perfect happy little man!!!

ef53fd5e.jpg

He will soon be worlds youngest reefer with his nursery tank in the works shortly.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shot of my frag rack tonight. Anyone know the zoa on the new plug at the bottom.

fc90bf71.jpg

Also will that morph on the fruit loops stay?

Thanks he's awesome!!!

So Am do you know my bottom frag can't find an ID on it.

Also having some heat issues with the heat wAve and all I'm runing like 83 with the lights on I usualy run a steady 80 even with the addition of the second lamp. Is this a little to high to try and stabilize my tank?

I'll look again thanks. I couldn't find it before.

I'm also picking up a clip on fan of some sort to help with the heat. I think thats all ill need to drop it a degree or two.

Anyone have any sugestions on a good clip in fan?

I checked wallmart none there. You haven't by chance seen a small clip on in your travels? If so where can I get it?

animalmaster6

I think any fan would work as long as it's skimming the water.

There are a lot of threads in the General Discussion about ways to cool down tanks.

I realize about the threads but all I need to do is find a good cheap fan. If it ran on solar and my lights can support it that's great!! I'm really looking for like a 2 degree drop to keep it steady till things cool off. My house was an icebox up until my girlfriend had our son. Now the hous is at like 75.

pismo_reefer
Thanks I really love my harliquyns.

On another note little Rocco came home to day a perfect happy little man!!!

ef53fd5e.jpg

He will soon be worlds youngest reefer with his nursery tank in the works shortly.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

It's a helluva feelin', aint it? B)

Its an awesome feeling indeed. He's our first, ten days old and doing great! Hope he's into reefing when he's all grown up.

He's about 21/3 3 inches or so I'm going to try and feed him now that he's out and about. He already warned of my sharknose over by the rock I took the pic by so maybe that'll be home sweet home. I plan on maybe getting him a candy stripe pistol to atempt a pair. My guy at lfs said they stay verry small. Is this true?

Is that a Dracula you have? I see it in your sig with a pair of cs pistols.

No just checked hgh banded. They're similar in looks

Archived