ReefCleaners.org

Adrian's Planted Paradise or Adrian's Macro Menagerie

AdrianBryce

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They look good! Nice investment on that camera.

I lol'd at George Michael and Maeby.

Thanks. I am still figuring out the macro shooting. Those are all cropped. Didn't feel like dealing with it tonight.

And yeah, George Michael and Maeby are probably the best names for a pair of scooters ever. glad you like it.

I'm loving it!

redbush.jpg

I had a few specs of this and it tried to take over my tank. Caution, it spreads very easy.

that is crazy. That is 3 months growth from a bit about half the size. did yours grow in a small tight cluster? that is what mine is doing.

yeah, i have to get another tripod. I just couldn't get the focusing to work right, is what was up with the macro shots.

and i think it is dictyota. grows slow as hell though.

did yours grow in a small tight cluster?
Yes, but grazers tend to break off pieces and it takes hold wherever it lands. It's also interesting that damaged areas often look fluorescent.
Yes, but grazers tend to break off pieces and it takes hold wherever it lands. It's also interesting that damaged areas often look fluorescent.

I see. I will keep an eye on it. good lookin out. ;) I noticed the fluorescing as well. Very cool.

Nice shots! (for a non DSLR :P ) They are really clear and crisp. For an amature you take some good pics AB.

Also that LPS looks like a favia... kind of.

Thanks guys.

I got that LPS at the LFS for free. It came on some live rock and they chipped it off for me. It was smaller than a dime when i got it. it is bigger around than quarter now. It is wierd. It has really undefined corallite walls. time will tell i suppose.

I like the colors too. At first I thought it was a scoly, because it had one mouth in the middle and was round. then it started getting crazy growing more mouths all over it. who knows.

Steal away. I can take a better one and PM it to you. I hadn't figured out how to take a macro shot with the new camera at that point. Figured out last night. :D Let me know if you want a better picture.

Archived