yoshii

jedimasterben

O.O I think we're selling them for $14.99 or $19.99

WHAT! You're shitting me! That's awesome. How much can you ship it for? :D
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT! You're shitting me! That's awesome. How much can you ship it for? :D

Haha it would probably cost more in shipping than the actual cost of the fish!

I'm sure you could find one over there cheap!

jedimasterben

Haha it would probably cost more in shipping than the actual cost of the fish!

I'm sure you could find one over there cheap!

The only store in a 50 mile radius that sells betta fish is Petco, and there is no chance they'd get something like that lol.

The only store in a 50 mile radius that sells betta fish is Petco, and there is no chance they'd get something like that lol.

:o And here I am...surrounded by fish stores :(

I've never shipped a fish (or actually anything fish related) before, but wouldn't it be expensive? Unless a betta would be ok with priority shipping?

jedimasterben

:o And here I am...surrounded by fish stores :(

I've never shipped a fish (or actually anything fish related) before, but wouldn't it be expensive? Unless a betta would be ok with priority shipping?

On Aquabid pretty much every betta is sold and shipped using priority mail. I think it's OK since they are labyrinth fish.

On Aquabid pretty much every betta is sold and shipped using priority mail. I think it's OK since they are labyrinth fish.

I can pack in O2, or would that bad for a betta?

Christina, you are so bad for tempting me with a white betta. I considered it...but I cannot get myself another tank to clean :lol:

Did, came back, mostly just hang around the lounge now!

Ah I see, I forgot about the lounge lol

Christina, you are so bad for tempting me with a white betta. I considered it...but I cannot get myself another tank to clean :lol:

I never have to clean my betta tank :P

That's true. I clean my current betta tank like once every 6 months, but that's because of all the plants. Not sure I want to set up another whole planted tank :lol:

That's true. I clean my current betta tank like once every 6 months, but that's because of all the plants. Not sure I want to set up another whole planted tank :lol:

Mine has like 1 plant haha

5 year pico?? Congrats! that's quite the accomplishment!

Thank you! :) I would keep this pico going on forever if I could! Unfortunately I think I'm going to take it down this fall for my move :(

Happy Tank Birthday (late). Love this thread!

Thank you! Lots of shenanigans in here :P

HarryPotter

IMG_8784.jpg

Bringing this over Tibbsy- 5 year old SEXY pico!

5 year pico?? Congrats! that's quite the accomplishment!

Bringing this over Tibbsy- 5 year old SEXY pico!

Thanks Harry, although that's an old FTS, this is the current FTS (I got new rock)

IMG_6656resizedBDAY.jpg

HarryPotter

Thanks Harry, although that's an old FTS, this is the current FTS (I got new rock)

IMG_6656resizedBDAY.jpg

Awesome! Looks even better :)

Whats up with your Maxima?

Awesome! Looks even better :)

Whats up with your Maxima?

Oh, that's a Cespitularia on half of a clam shell haha

You can keep your betta with no water changes with only one plant. I am impressed :) My betta tank is currently a jungle :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Happy birthday three weeks late! The tank is still looking so beautiful :wub:

I love that betta fish, too. Both of my daughters and my wife each have their own 1g tank with a solo betta in each one. The oldest daughter even takes hers back and forth to college every year :)

You can keep your betta with no water changes with only one plant. I am impressed :) My betta tank is currently a jungle :lol:

I should say that it's one huge plant :P

Happy birthday three weeks late! The tank is still looking so beautiful :wub:

I love that betta fish, too. Both of my daughters and my wife each have their own 1g tank with a solo betta in each one. The oldest daughter even takes hers back and forth to college every year :)

Thank you!

Bettas are cool, I wish I could get more haha

I'd love to take my betta to college...but I've chosen to be difficult and take a reef instead :lol:

Thank you!

Bettas are cool, I wish I could get more haha

I'd love to take my betta to college...but I've chosen to be difficult and take a reef instead :lol:

A reef at college is way cooler :) Is it hard to find the time to keep up with maintenance?

I love the color in your tank!! I could stare at it for hours. Loving your rics

Thank you!

They are still kinda small right now, but I've gotten a few babies already :)

A reef at college is way cooler :) Is it hard to find the time to keep up with maintenance?

Not with nano/pico tanks. IMO it's easier to care for a smaller tank than a larger tank. The easier water changes only win me over haha

Archived