Cultivated Reef

got2envy's 20H Contest Rimless Reef Wonderland

got2envy

It does! dunnit :happy:

I just wanna make sure I put the right corals to encrust on the clouds since I can't frag them off of the mags.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those mag-rocks are amazing! i've seen stuff like that for herps, but i didn't know there were ones for reefs out there too :D

Looks sweet Maria :) the mag rocks look grrrrrrrrrrreat too!

Thanks for stoppin' in MGD!! ;)

those mag-rocks are amazing! i've seen stuff like that for herps, but i didn't know there were ones for reefs out there too :D

Thanks LadyBug!! I actually remembered that melev used them on his nano a while back on RC so I thought I would give them a try..I have the frag mags and they are great too B)

Here is a linkey in case any one wants to know where I got em'

http://aqua-mags.com/

M

SEXIES!!!

P1010003-2.jpg

Mah MP10 arrives today and I will take some new pix with the new scape :P

new light doesn't get here till Tuesday <_<

Sweet i may have to get a couple aqua-mags, i wish they had a few different shapes though so you don't have dupes in your tank.

oh noes, how did I miss another Maria Masterpiece? prolly cause she has too many tanks as it is and it's hard to keep up. :Pomgomgomg

and she even has JT Shrimp in this one! :wub:

SEXIES!!!

P1010003-2.jpg

Mah MP10 arrives today and I will take some new pix with the new scape :P

new light doesn't get here till Tuesday <_<

Love the sexies mine are booty shakin' 24/7...thinkin' about putting in a lil' pole so the clowns can make it rain on'em...lol...

:wub:

Thanks Lani! I <3 mah sexies...hey are very entertaining so far :happy:

maria is a formidable foe.

:lol::P

you make nice tank!

:lol:

Thanks! It's not done yet, so stay tuned!

Sweet i may have to get a couple aqua-mags, i wish they had a few different shapes though so you don't have dupes in your tank.

I dunno if they make them different but I am sure once coralline and frags are attached and growing they will not look a like B)

VORSECHS HAZ ARRIVED!!!

:bowdown:

Thanks dshevnock!!

Right click for larger image

P1010003-3.jpg

Feel da POWAH!!!

P1010005-2.jpg

P1010001-9.jpg

some of the zoas were like WTF juss happened and closed up :lol:

P1010010-1.jpg

2x yellow tailed damels

12x blue legged hermits

12x astrea snails

4x large cerith snails

Now to start my zoa, paly, ric, yuma and macroalgae collection!!

omgomgomg

oh noes, how did I miss another Maria Masterpiece? prolly cause she has too many tanks as it is and it's hard to keep up. :Pomgomgomg

and she even has JT Shrimp in this one! :wub:

:lol:

Troof!

Love the sexies mine are booty shakin' 24/7...thinkin' about putting in a lil' pole so the clowns can make it rain on'em...lol...

I don't care who u are ...That's some funny chit right there :naughtydance::haha:

I have one in mah 125g already tho :( They <3 to nip Paly skirts <_<

I am hoping these guys will pair up...if not they will go in the 125g :mellow:

Thanks for stopping in!

:wub:

:flower:

Howdy

Hey there stranger!! you gettin' in on this contest :P u have till July 31st to take a FTS pic :lol:

Nice pics! 2x yellow tailed blue a-holes.... Sorry :-/

I know...I will chuck em in my 125g when I figure out what fishies I want...they don't really stick out with the blue background :/

In the imortal word of the robot.

Nice job.

Thanks bitts!

edit_ just looked at the Fed Ex tracking # for mah light and it is on the truck for delivery B):o

it changed the estimated delivery date from Tuesday the 13th to the 10th today :happy:

edit_ just looked at the Fed Ex tracking # for mah light and it is on the truck for delivery B):o

it changed the estimated delivery date from Tuesday the 13th to the 10th today :happy:

nice! you sound just like me, i always have to know when some-thing's coming[or someone...especially someone....]

I love it when that happens and love it that FedEx Home delivers on the weekend. I once had a delivery made on a Sunday, I was stoked! B)

:flower:

Hey there stranger!! you gettin' in on this contest :P u have till July 31st to take a FTS pic :lol:

Hell no, I'm trying to get rid of tanks, not get more. Besides, you would just win anyways ;)

nice! you sound just like me, i always have to know when some-thing's coming[or someone...especially someone....]

I know..and I hate when people show up unannounced <_<

I love it when that happens and love it that FedEx Home delivers on the weekend. I once had a delivery made on a Sunday, I was stoked! B)

omgomgomg

I am stoked!

Archived