ReefCleaners.org

Markushka's 20 Long Rimless Tank

Markushka

No - tho hes gonna look into getting eggs

no

no - but maybe eventually, theyre really cool.

no

no - wanted bluestripes for a bit

keep guessing.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cuttles are what got me into this hobby - they are my plan for the eventual dream tank in the eventual dream house. Love them. Sorry they didn't seem to work out for you.

Can't wait to see what you're getting tomorrow!

nope, got 2 mandarins already.

Cuttles are what got me into this hobby - they are my plan for the eventual dream tank in the eventual dream house. Love them. Sorry they didn't seem to work out for you.

Can't wait to see what you're getting tomorrow!

Yeah I'm not giving up on them, my buddy still has his big one and one of the little ones i'd given him. He's hoping to breed em.

I hope the breeding attempt works. They have such short lifespans I'd be worried about trying to pair two with a big size (and thus age) difference. But anything's possible.

no, but i wanted one originally.

no, too expensive for now. would be awesome in a future predator tank. like Seahorsedreams frontosa.

no, theres a rainfords goby already in there.

no, these are cool too tho.

no, I almost got a pair of these from reefs2go tho

no, I don't really like anything but the banggais ( i might pick up a mate for my guy if they work with me on price)

no, never heard of these actually

no, adrian's getting one I think and I dont wanna copy tho they are cool.

I think you'll get there by process of elimination AM. I don't wanna say just yet because i'm hoping they hold it for me.

I hope the breeding attempt works. They have such short lifespans I'd be worried about trying to pair two with a big size (and thus age) difference. But anything's possible.

His aren't too different in age and the one I gave him is putting on weight is his care quickly.

I'll just wait :)

yeah good plan, you wont be disappionted :D it's not like opy's sea-apple thread where he wouldn't say what he was getting for nigh on two weeks.

He's swimming around and doing well. unfortunately it does seem my female mandarin has ich. I'll take some pics once shes in the qt so you guys can judge. If she does that means all the fish will have to have hyposalinity treatment for the next 6 weeks to kill all the ich :(

on another note I was taking down a tank I used for rearing myisis that I gave up on months ago, and there are tons of mysis in there! go figure.

All I can say is they have the best personalities! I used to feed Moo a piece of krill on a kabob stick, I would just leave it so he could pick at it all day....they eat pretty much anything and love to nip your fingers :)

:wub: I have seen this spotted version available around here, they really are purdy.

• 2 weeks later...

This tank has gone to hell. been a bad few weeks to, i'm gonna try to turn it around in the next few weeks. I lost some fish. well most of them form here. The only one left is the rainfords.

Archived