Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Coralvue T5 / LED Fixtures In Stock Now!

Jeremy B.

CV-LED-T5hood.jpg

Not sure on LED's yet? Coralvue is offering a combo hood for those of you not ready to switch to LED technology yet. These hoods are offered in 4 and 6 bulb T5 configurations with high power 1w LED's running down the center of the hood. Not only do you get a nice quality T5 hood, you get strong LED to provide additional blue supplements to the tank and add shimmer effect to the water. The LED’s are dimmable from the manual control knob on top of the fixture.

Fixtures are available in the following configurations:

6 x 24w.....$254.99

4 x 39w.....$264.99

6 x 39w.....$304.99

4 x 54w.....$299.99

6 x 54w.....$369.99

http://premiumaquatics.com/store/merchant....de=coralvue-led

That is pretty standard for any T5 fixture. The only fixture I can think of that comes with bulbs are the Current USA fixtures, and the Icecap. The Current fixtures come with cheap lamps that no one is really interested in. Having said that, very rarely do we find hobbyists who want to run the same lamp setups given the infinite amount of combinations you can go with. This is the main reason the manufacturers have the lamps sold separately.

Does anyone know what LED's they are actually using in these fixtures?

And what do about the T5 reflectors? any good?

reeftankguy
That is pretty standard for any T5 fixture. The only fixture I can think of that comes with bulbs are the Current USA fixtures, and the Icecap. The Current fixtures come with cheap lamps that no one is really interested in. Having said that, very rarely do we find hobbyists who want to run the same lamp setups given the infinite amount of combinations you can go with. This is the main reason the manufacturers have the lamps sold separately.

I have had the Nova Ext. Pro and the bulbs were good right out of the box... Sure I changed them out not to long after with better colors, but its still nice to buy a Plug-n-Play light fixture... IMO

They are cool fixtures for the price with or without bulbs...

I have had the Nova Ext. Pro and the bulbs were good right out of the box... Sure I changed them out not to long after with better colors, but its still nice to buy a Plug-n-Play light fixture... IMO

They are cool fixtures for the price with or without bulbs...

i agree:)

Archived