Innovative Marine Aquariums

NEON GREEN NANO SHRIMP?

adinsxq

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the ones I see in temperate waters. They are colored like that the blend in with the macro algae.

Looks like it was taken with the same camera used for all those bigfoot pictures, hard to tell :huh:

Speaking of bigfoot, that really famous video of it walking then turning toward the camera (by a river), that was filmed about an hour away from my house.

Speaking of bigfoot, that really famous video of it walking then turning toward the camera (by a river), that was filmed about an hour away from my house.

was it... you?

Before my time ;)

One of the two guys is still alive, the other admitted it was faked before he died....

i find those off of florida beaches in grass beds... or shrimp the same color and size. may not be the same size

• 2 weeks later...

the seller posted some clearer pics so i bit the bullet and ordered a small colony. HOPE THEY SURVIVE

swc1278695120.jpg

Walking_Target

I've seen common 'ghost shrimp' of one species or another take on that coloration when fed a diet rich in spirulina while in a plant tank.

Too bad "ghost shrimp" can cover such a bloody wide variety of the little buggers.

Deleted User 6

they look a lot like anemone shrimp.

my guess is they turn clear once their natural food source is gone.

meganistkrieg
yeah

macro tank?

Exactly what I was thinking. :ninja:

Tracking this thread, want to know how things turn out!

Archived