Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Custom small sump with Ice Probe port.

schgr.cube

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, I'm REALLY desperate for money for the new tank, as I still have a lot I have to buy for it and literally a $0 budget for it right now. I'm striving just to afford water changes right now :( I'm REALLY open to offers right now, so feel free to make one and get some cash into my pocket (tank).

what would shipping look like for 95121???

I was going to sell this for $250 shipped to NJ, and it would probably be more to ship it to CA, but I could still do that price if you're interested.

Alright, last chance to buy this as a whole. I have someone interested in buying the sump, and if I am going to split it than I am going to tear all the rock off of the plumbing to use in my new tank.

Someone buy this NOW as I REALLY need money!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I believe it is 10"x12"x12", but ill have to measure when I get home.

Wow...

That's about 7 gallons. It's way smaller than I need. I saw sump and immediatly thought: 20/30 gallons.

Thanks.

Way to be, keep the tank, i ended up reading all 27 pages of this tanks progress. I actually liked the idea of this tank and ordered one online for myself. I'm really excited to start in on this project

Wow...

That's about 7 gallons. It's way smaller than I need. I saw sump and immediatly thought: 20/30 gallons.

Thanks.

Yeah, it's for a 7.5 gallon display (ADA 30c). Sorry...

Way to be, keep the tank, i ended up reading all 27 pages of this tanks progress. I actually liked the idea of this tank and ordered one online for myself. I'm really excited to start in on this project

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. Although I have decided to keep the tank, it is going to become a freshwater planted tank instead. I am hoping to do another version of my ADA reef, but on a larger scale, once we are more financially stable.

Yeah, i ordered the 45x30x45 17g, So I'm hoping that will give me enough room to create something cool

Yeah, I wish I had gone with that size, it would have been a lot better for me. Good luck, can't wait to see it!

Bumpity bump, someone buy my sump!

Archived