Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Custom small sump with Ice Probe port.

schgr.cube

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PM'd you back.

Would anyone be interested in just the drilled tank?

id buy the whole set, if anything

Fishfreak218
I have a new tank coming, so I will accept trades for the following +cash:

3/4" return kit from glas s-holes, 1/15th hp chiller, 150mh from fishneedit, stand for a 55g tank, 48" 2bulb T-5HO from fishneedit, bubble magus NAC3.5 skimmer, two little fishies phosban reactor.

Thanks!

I have a question... I'm assuming based off what equipment your looking for that your planning to set up a 55g. tank? Because if you are planning to use a 1/15HP chiller on a 55g. I don't think that will work efficiently. I had a 1/10HP chiller on my 30g. cube and a 1/4HP chiller on my 90g.

schgr.cube
I have a question... I'm assuming based off what equipment your looking for that your planning to set up a 55g. tank? Because if you are planning to use a 1/15HP chiller on a 55g. I don't think that will work efficiently. I had a 1/10HP chiller on my 30g. cube and a 1/4HP chiller on my 90g.

I bought a 30 long, which is the same dimensions as a 55g, but only 12" tall. A 1/15th might not be ideal for the 30 still, but my apartment is climate controlled in the actual building, so the chiller is honestly just a fail safe. I would be interested in a 1/10th as well though.

In case anyones interested, I would ship this for $75. :naughtydance:

i'll be in orlando on 08/06-08/08 so if you still have it by then i'll get back to you closer to the date.

can you post the H * W * L on the tank and stand, can they be detached

schgr.cube
i'll be in orlando on 08/06-08/08 so if you still have it by then i'll get back to you closer to the date.

can you post the H * W * L on the tank and stand, can they be detached

I am hoping I won't have it by then, but who knows! lol

Tank is approximately 12"x12"x12", and the stand is 14"x14"x36". I just took everything apart and am in the process of cleaning it all up.

oh snap for a second i thought you were selling the chiller for 75. i had to reread that. sorry i don't have the cash right now, i do need a chiller about that size. good luck selling your stuff man. i'm looking forward to your next tank. free bump.

schgr.cube
oh snap for a second i thought you were selling the chiller for 75. i had to reread that. sorry i don't have the cash right now, i do need a chiller about that size. good luck selling your stuff man. i'm looking forward to your next tank. free bump.

Lol sorry man. You looking for a 1/10th or 1/15th?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, this really needs to go ASAP. We don't really have room at the new apartment for it, and we have to clear out the old one by tomorrow. Someone make me an offer!

I would really prefer not to ship, but I will if I have to.

Lol sorry man. You looking for a 1/10th or 1/15th?

i'm kinda keeping my eye open if one comes up for the right price i may jump on a chiller but my apt stays pretty stable temp wise. ~78-80

are you selling your mp10?

i'm kinda keeping my eye open if one comes up for the right price i may jump on a chiller but my apt stays pretty stable temp wise. ~78-80

are you selling your mp10?

Nahh, need it for the new build lol. Selling my 150w though.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived