Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Custom small sump with Ice Probe port.

schgr.cube

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free bump, i really enjoyed your work of art for this tank. Hate to see you sell it but hey need to jump on a bigger tank so come on and get on a solana with all of us..

Free bump, i really enjoyed your work of art for this tank. Hate to see you sell it but hey need to jump on a bigger tank so come on and get on a solana with all of us..

LOL I wish I could do a Solana or an Elos. But honestly, I don't think I'm that interested in the cube setups right now, I kind of want something a little longer.

Bump for a great guy to deal with. This tank is almost mine so buyers, put in some extra cash for me also :P

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. And yeah, Sammy helped out a ton with this, so maybe someone should pay $300 and Sammy can get some of it!

i cant believe your selling this tank. that is a work of art.

LOL well I guess I'm just not in a financially good enough place to be having a work of art as my main tank. :angry:

I just need something simple to keep myself happy until I can create this again.

BTW, I am willing to take trades for a 30 breeder, a 40 breeder stand, a 20L, or a bubble magus NAC3.5 in addition to cash (or any assortment of these items, if you have more, obviously less cash is needed!). I'm open to offers guys, let's get this going.

Ship it to PA!

Lol just come down to orlando! We've got world wide corals here...oh yeah and all that disney and universal and all that too....

But seriously, if someone wanted to actually pay to get this thing shipped, by all means be my guest!

It can't be cheap, but seriously I wish it was. This was an awesome system, so free bump on a thread I used to lurk on a lot. I was at work on day (actually cruising RC since they haven't figured out how to bock it yet) when I saw that bottom-mounted vortech and got instantly jealous/pissed that you beat me to it.

Bump for an awesome system.

Hell, if you wanted to give me a guesstimate to 18015 I might think about doing it.

It can't be cheap, but seriously I wish it was. This was an awesome system, so free bump on a thread I used to lurk on a lot. I was at work on day (actually cruising RC since they haven't figured out how to bock it yet) when I saw that bottom-mounted vortech and got instantly jealous/pissed that you beat me to it.

Bump for an awesome system.

Hell, if you wanted to give me a guesstimate to 18015 I might think about doing it.

I'll look into it. It would have to be 2 boxes, but I think I could just pad the stand with the sump inside, and just wrap cardboard around it to make it a "box".

Let me know, I'm looking for something small and snazzy to put in my classroom, I was going to throw my old NC12 in, but it's a heat trap and I also hate it's overall design

Let me know, I'm looking for something small and snazzy to put in my classroom, I was going to throw my old NC12 in, but it's a heat trap and I also hate it's overall design

Will do!

gl with the sale

Thanks hype!

schgr.cube

I have a new tank coming, so I will accept trades for the following +cash:

3/4" return kit from glas s-holes, 1/15th hp chiller, 150mh from fishneedit, stand for a 55g tank, 48" 2bulb T-5HO from fishneedit, bubble magus NAC3.5 skimmer, two little fishies phosban reactor.

Thanks!

Archived