Innovative Marine Aquariums

Animalmaster6's Photography Thread

animalmaster6

Deleted User 6

Yeah, you can get birds with it.

1107850252_osyXW-L.jpg

It's really tough to get a picture that's as sharp as that sigma with the tamron though.

I think you linked to the right one though. The other big difference is that the Tamron only gives you 1:2 macro where the Sigma or Canon gives 1:1.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

With practice I'll be able to get good at bird shots with the Tamron. Thanks a bunch for all the help. Saved me a lot of money! :lol:

I think I'll enjoy the Tamron.

I'm posting some more pics tomorrow. Most are Landscape photos.

Deleted User 6

I'd do a bit more research before you get it - maybe even see if you can find a camera store that has one to try out, or rent one. It's a good lens, but better to know for sure you like it than get it and not.

animalmaster6
I'd do a bit more research before you get it - maybe even see if you can find a camera store that has one to try out, or rent one. It's a good lens, but better to know for sure you like it than get it and not.

Yep yep definetly. i'll do some research in the next couple of weeks.

resize bigger

I think the forums allow for 800px wide before they resize? maybe it's only 600. something like that. or or or make your images links to the actual pics posted larger on flickr or something. khtx :flower:

animalmaster6
resize bigger

I think the forums allow for 800px wide before they resize? maybe it's only 600. something like that. or or or make your images links to the actual pics posted larger on flickr or something. khtx :flower:

Maybe for nest time OC :happy:

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
animalmaster6

Hello :unsure:

So I've gotten a couple good programs on my new laptop and I figured out why I'm not getting crisp, clear pics. I've got great pictures, I just need to sharpen them. I've been messing around with pictures and sharpening them like 50% and they'er looking sweet. I'll post some later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived