Coral Vue Hydros

Frags Under $7 in Chino Hills

FallenMonkey

FallenMonkey

I have 6 frags total all under $7 pick up only.

2 Frags of Radioactive Dragon Eyes with around 3-5 polyps for $5 and 1 frag with 9 polyps for $7. I also have 2 frags with a mix of Radioactive Dragon Eyes and Blue Cloves that decided to grow on there too -_-. Those are $5 each. And last but not least 1 frag thats all Blue Cloves for $6.

Pics of mother colonies

047.jpg

046.jpg

Im located in Chino Hills and I'd like to have these gone by Thurseday.

I'd be interested in the 9 polyp $7 Radioactive Dragon and the all blue clove polyp frag for $6 too. Would you ship to IA?? Thx, Joe

FallenMonkey
I'd be interested in the 9 polyp $7 Radioactive Dragon and the all blue clove polyp frag for $6 too. Would you ship to IA?? Thx, Joe

Sorry, pick up only.

FallenMonkey
Hey where in chino hills are you located? I work there and may be interested.

Im about 2 miles away from the Fresh and Easy.

jokercykoe

I'm in Santa Ana/Costa Mesa, but I work in Chino off of Central Ave. How far are you from the 71 freeway Central exit?

highly interested in the blue clove polyps..will you be driving anywhere towards Los Angeles anytime soon?

FallenMonkey
I'm in Santa Ana/Costa Mesa, but I work in Chino off of Central Ave. How far are you from the 71 freeway Central exit?

I'm less than 10 minutes from the Central/Chino Hills Parkway intersection if that gives you an idea.

highly interested in the blue clove polyps..will you be driving anywhere towards Los Angeles anytime soon?

Nope, sorry I dont really ever have plans around there.

FallenMonkey
ever come to Corona? those blue cloves are nice :)

Haha thanks. I dont really go around that area but if you ever make some plans to come around Chino just shoot me a pm and I'll give you my info so you can grab a frag or two.

do you still have the corals. i'm interested in the $7 9 polyp and blue clove rock. i'd like to come later tomorrow night, like around 8pm even 9pm, or friday late morning or early afternoon, so i can beat traffic. i'm in cerritos. let me know what works for you though. my email is twkoh@aol.com. i don't check the board much so email is best. thanks.

Archived