Pod Your Reef

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That one is a platinium with a white iris. Pretty cool looking

Good looking fish! By the way, that little fancy, has turned into quite the pugnacious little bastard! He "high fins" me everytime he sees me and didn't take long to turn into a biter, while watching over his "step brood"!

I think it's because he was brooding. So funny though. After feeding this morning, not positive, but I noticed some slight bulging in the female he's paired with. Perhaps growing some eggs?

The progression is quick just usually not that quick. I'm glad they are bonding well

That female is weird, or good... My buddy had her and a male for a couple years, and they never spawned for him and there were no other pomicentrids in the tank when he had them. I took them and they started spawning in about 3 weeks. This morning she didn't look like she was showing anything. Probably a "full load" if you catch my meaning.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Rich here are a few shots of the two Bad A$$ clowns I got from you last fall...They must be close to one year old now. Let me know when you have more ready to go or some of your new Wyoming Whites.

Thanks again,

Jasen

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4887.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

and

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4908.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg

Rich, I just went through your thread and this has got to be the most "bad ass" Picassos I've seen to date!!! Man, you have some breeding program going on... congrats to all your breeding efforts.

Thank you very much

That definitely was one of my nicer ones but there has been a few that are of that caliper.

If you have more like that, you're definitely going to make me sick!

If you have more like that, you're definitely going to make me sick!

I just sold 2 to a friend that owns a shop. She also has one that they call moo cow or Dalmatian.

I will have to locate the pic it is really cool looking.

FishEyeAquaculture
I just sold 2 to a friend that owns a shop. She also has one that they call moo cow or Dalmatian.

I will have to locate the pic it is really cool looking.

The Dalmatian Clownfish known as "Moo Cow" is one of the best looking clownfish I have ever seen!!!!

The Dalmatian Clownfish known as "Moo Cow" is one of the best looking clownfish I have ever seen!!!!

Then don't go and see the one that Eileen has of mine. I think it tops that one if I remember correctly. Maybe she will chime in

Then don't go and see the one that Eileen has of mine. I think it tops that one if I remember correctly. Maybe she will chime in

man, all of these BA Picasso's are awesome. saw a vid of the MooCow and that one was amazing too. Game Over is really up there also. haha. too many awesome BA Picasso's. :)

I don't even wanna know how much that dalmatian is going to cost....

I would guess it falls in the same category as Wyoming Whites.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey your brood stock tanks look like mine!

Very nice Rich... looking forward to seeing some of those babies!

I was watching my Fancy White / Snow combo the other day and she is cleaning her pot like crazy - keeping my fingers crossed that she might spawn here soon too!

Man I can't wait till my WW are old enough to start breeding, but that's like at least a year or two away as they are still small.

But seeing your clowns make me want to get a pair and make them my first perculas. Which is a big deal to me as I have 6 clowns currently, all ocellaris, of which 4 are snowflake variety (black phantom, black ice, two reg snow) and two are Wyoming whites that I got last week. My standard and my regular black and white are going to be rehomed to my co workers' tanks soon :P

th_photobucket-768-1351116154000.jpg

It's my pair of Ora picassos laying there biggest nest so far

My holding tanks look exactly like your breeding tanks. Your thread is so inspiring I know what I can do with my holding tanks if I wants take a step in that direction. PM sent.

th_DSC_0153.jpg

This will be the next pair to start

this is one crazy snowflake or is it a black ice?

Archived