ReefCleaners.org

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

staggatron
I have a couple of Doni's Grade A's from a few years ago and they are beautiful and similar but I still like Rich's BA Clowns more (...Don't tell my Snow's....). The dark patterns make them absolutely amazing. My kids call them the cow clowns.

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

VS.

IMG_4786.jpg

what kind of clowns are those? both look amazing

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what kind of clowns are those? both look amazing

These are Picasso with a lot of white on them people put their own name to describe the grades of amount of white mix with kool paterns rrcg50 calls his "bad ass" ba Picasso those are top dogs

Others call them extreme,snocasso.A++,etc... All percula Picasso

The male on the bottom was produced by my pair. The male female on top was produced by Doni. You can see the difference in the coloring and pattern.

Rich do you have any true males possibly for sale? I am getting a laying snowcasso and want to pair her with something special. Since she is laying I want as close to a proven or true male as I can get.

Just want to make sure I am giving her a male able to fertilize as soon as I can.

You or know anyone who has a BA, onyx or a grade a Picasso ?

I have a bunch of BA that are ready, they are in the 6-7month range. The onyx are not old enough yet and have not got there full coloring yet. From my experience that is old enough for a male to be a good mate. they are not proven though. Unfortunately I do not have any proven males that are ready right now

:

These are Picasso with a lot of white on them people put their own name to describe the grades of amount of white mix with kool paterns rrcg50 calls his "bad ass" ba Picasso those are top dogs

Others call them extreme,snocasso.A++,etc... All percula Picasso

:naughtydance::blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems that some of my fish hatches are getting big enough that they don't do well in a 10gallon tank. So off to tractor supply today to get some tanks for yet another addition

Momma not going to like me after this one

I have a couple of Doni's Grade A's from a few years ago and they are beautiful and similar but I still like Rich's BA Clowns more (...Don't tell my Snow's....). The dark patterns make them absolutely amazing. My kids call them the cow clowns.

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

VS.

IMG_4786.jpg

Holy hell, beautiful clowns man

Can you post a picture of your breeder tank now that it's all set up? I'd love to see it! Would love to see some more pictures of the ww babies too!

Welcome back.

Will try to get them up for you.

I'm in the process of changing things up. Going to make my ww a female and pair with one of the offsprings. See if I can get better percentages of fancies and ww

Thanks! It has been MONTHS since I've been on NR...I've missed A LOT! Going to try to slowly start collecting the nests again - soon as I get the doctor's ok to do more.

No rush on the pics...I know how busy you are. Are you still keeping all of the breeding stuff in the garage? I saw your post about everything running on 80w. I definitely need to re-do my setup!

Thanks! It has been MONTHS since I've been on NR...I've missed A LOT! Going to try to slowly start collecting the nests again - soon as I get the doctor's ok to do more.

No rush on the pics...I know how busy you are. Are you still keeping all of the breeding stuff in the garage? I saw your post about everything running on 80w. I definitely need to re-do my setup!

You know where I live and also know that you are always welcome to stop bye. That one leg of the setup. I think 145 w powered 32 to 36 tanks. The only problem is with running the tanks the way I am I have to do a ton of water changes. Not so fun. I am actually thinking about changing things to a sump driven system. I will have to drill about 40 tanks but will not have to rush to do that. Nothing like messing with things when they are working for you

Can you post a picture of your breeder tank now that it's all set up? I'd love to see it! Would love to see some more pictures of the ww babies too!

I saw the word "ww babies" and I could not resist asking. Who has these ww babies? Can I see pics and how much are they? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

well after a few years of doing this im considering stopping. not totally but maybe ill cut down to two or three pairs.

i just started bike riding again and am enjoying it so much. i can use the money from the pairs to buy a new bike. im not certain yet but am strongly considering it

well after a few years of doing this im considering stopping. not totally but maybe ill cut down to two or three pairs.

Please let me know what pairs you are going to be selling.

Will do. I'll have to sit in front of the tanks and see which ones I can part with. Some people, who have already pm'd me are ahead of you but I will let you know

I just got into biking, I got a Kona Coiler from my Dad :wub:

Right after I recovered from my bike crash (torn mcl)

Sorry about selling some pairs :(

I was going to buy a Cannondale but the guy blew me off when I went back to the shop for the second time so I purchased a jamis comp. I upgraded the wheels to carbon fiber and shaved 2 & 1/4lbs off the bike already.

We are roughly riding 40 miles a ride now and want to get up to 70.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived