Top Shelf Aquatics

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those look like eggs on that tile did she pop already?? 4 month from now c-quest offspring, nice richie I'm asking the clownfish god to get me a pair of c-quest onyx also if I behave maybe a ww or 2

Those look like eggs on that tile did she pop already?? 4 month from now c-quest offspring, nice richie I'm asking the clownfish god to get me a pair of c-quest onyx also if I behave maybe a ww or 2

Pray hard and you never know what might show up in four months :lol:

I'd like to say a few words...

FIRST DIBS!!!!!!

You got it sir

not yet

im working on it

i have alot of different combos going on

i think the next pair to drop eggs will be my ora premium picassos and my snowflake and bnw pair. both of them are cleaning like mad

• 2 weeks later...
Do you breed any black ice clowns? I'm really looking into a young pair.

I can finally say I will have black ice in a few months

A pair I bought a few weeks ago just had there first nest together.

Today I had 3 pairs lay for me

Ww/occ, snowcasso/snowcasso, and naked/naked

I am happy as a pig a well you know

you sir make me very jealous. how many pairs you have now? seems like what you get lays in a few weeks for you. next time i get a new pair, i am gonna send them to you to spend some time at the baby factory you got going on. must be the water down there.... hopefully my wife finds a job in Tampa soon so i can be closer to you to raid your operation!! hehe

you sir make me very jealous. how many pairs you have now? seems like what you get lays in a few weeks for you. next time i get a new pair, i am gonna send them to you to spend some time at the baby factory you got going on. must be the water down there.... hopefully my wife finds a job in Tampa soon so i can be closer to you to raid your operation!! hehe

It's funny I bought 3 pairs a few weeks back. 2 of them are laying already and the third looks like she wants to start. And then there are 2 pairs I have had for years and I can get them to lay for me. Crazy how that works

You might have to fight jbax for the water, he was asking to bring a 50 gallon drum so he can take some home also, he just can't figure out how to fit it in his car :lol:

matt frizz

If this doesn't get buried in your immense thread, shoot me a pm when you're ready to sell a black ice pair. I'm in no rush but would prefer to get one from a breeder on this forum.

I ask Pickle about Wyoming White and he told me you breed them. How much are they and can you put on a picture of ones you do sell? thank you

I ask Pickle about Wyoming White and he told me you breed them. How much are they and can you put on a picture of ones you do sell? thank you

As of right now all I have is 2. They are not for sale because they are going back into the breeding program in hopes they will yield better results. 2% is not a good percentage. I'm hoping for 20% when I can get my offspring to start spawning. There are pictures a few pages back in the thread of when they were small if you want to see them.

As of right now all I have is 2. They are not for sale because they are going back into the breeding program in hopes they will yield better results. 2% is not a good percentage. I'm hoping for 20% when I can get my offspring to start spawning. There are pictures a few pages back in the thread of when they were small if you want to see them.

Can you post current pictures of yours? They must have grown a lot since the first photos were posted. I would love to see what they look like. Thank you!!

Can you post current pictures of yours? They must have grown a lot since the first photos were posted. I would love to see what they look like. Thank you!!

Still too small to net and video, once they get bigger I will.

On another note

Black ice spawned and also a new pair of oraextreme picassos

Still too small to net and video, once they get bigger

Thanks for the quick response. Please don't take this the wrong way but my wife saw your response and said that if she was you and claimed to be the first person to breed Wyoming Whites then she would be taking pics and videos on a daily basis so she could support her experiments. I told her you probably didn't want to scare the fish or give away any "trade" secrets. Anyway, I think a few up to date photos would help coroberrate you WW breeding story. "Just sayin"

Archived