Coral Vue Hydros

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

Yep. Only about 15 eggs are left for hatch. I think the bubble tip is stinging the eggs. I am going to remove them so that they don't sting the eggs.

Dam those bubble tips!!!

I'll only keep them in my grow out after I transfer my broodstock to the new tank. They caused me some headaches as well. Doesn't help that I have 5 of them in with the my breeding pair.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dam those bubble tips!!!

I'll only keep them in my grow out after I transfer my broodstock to the new tank. They caused me some headaches as well. Doesn't help that I have 5 of them in with the my breeding pair.

I went from 1 to 3 of them and I really am starting to despise them. I liked them for a while but now they are a pain in the arse.

I went from 1 to 3 of them and I really am starting to despise them. I liked them for a while but now they are a pain in the arse.

bubble tips are removed and the clowns are pissed off at me but the nice thing is they are out and about instead of hiding. tonight is hatch out and i have the fry catcher going already, got my fingers crossed and we will see what happens

did you get these snows from donis reef?

Yes I did

I also wanted to make a note that fry catchers suck. Wish they came with instructions. Oh well guess its next hatch.

reef keeper
Yes I did

I also wanted to make a note that fry catchers suck. Wish they came with instructions. Oh well guess its next hatch.

Yeah with the construction manual their should be one for every coral and fish out their. Don't worry im sure you'll get it next hatch!

Yeah with the construction manual their should be one for every coral and fish out their. Don't worry im sure you'll get it next hatch!
Yes I did

cool im still waiting to get a snow...i just bought 2 grade a's from her last week

• 2 weeks later...

Well just a update that there is no update.

They started to clean the rock better spo may be soon I hope.

I think moving there anemone really messed them up. Well we are a few days passed when they were to lay so who knows. Maybe they are waiting to the weekend to get there freek on again.

Right on...

I'm waiting for you to show me how it's done!

I think moving there anemone really messed them up. Well we are a few days passed when they were to lay so who knows. Maybe they are waiting to the weekend to get there freek on again.

The male is cleaning the pot and the female goes in and out of it. Also sleeps there at night but nothing else is going on right now. Its killing me with the wait. Onyx hatch out tonight hopefully I don't get home too late from work.

any updates?

Wish I had some news.

Soo did you mak the hatch on the 16th or did you miss it..

hope ya made it.. the more success the better : )

Soo did you mak the hatch on the 16th or did you miss it..

hope ya made it.. the more success the better : )

Yep I made it. The air stone slipped off the eggs so I only got about 10 to 12 but better than none. The algeamac is working great for the rotifers. Very little goes a long way.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep I made it. The air stone slipped off the eggs so I only got about 10 to 12 but better than none. The algeamac is working great for the rotifers. Very little goes a long way.

My onyx are growing and all 12 have there head stripes already. Only 9 or 10 days old. The new hatch will be pulled tonight and we will see what happens.

Snowcassos are still cleaning but no eggs yet.

Sweet!

I thought it was never going to happen. The male stays in his pot and the female stays in her rock cave. But she did lay in the pot so now I should be able to pull it when the time comes

well tonight is hatch out for the onyx so we will see how that goes, gunna let them hatch into the tank and scoop them out. see how that works

Archived