Coral Vue Hydros

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

FishEyeAquaculture
Man they are looking so hot.

It's nice to see upto date pics

Tomorrow is day 7/8

So close!!!!! I really hope this works, it will change the way I look at incubating the eggs.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well we have about 20 babies from the Wyoming whites.

Can't count the bad asses

Right on - where they all pulled early or just the WW?

Right on - where they all pulled early or just the WW?

no just ww

my other ones are getting bigger and bigger . and the parents are watching them better

no just ww

my other ones are getting bigger and bigger . and the parents are watching them better

i didnt know you had a breeding pair of wyoming whites???? thought it was just males with other females,,, well let me know what you get out of the pair cause im anxious to see what kinda fry my wyoming white breeding pair give me!!!

i didnt know you had a breeding pair of wyoming whites???? thought it was just males with other females,,, well let me know what you get out of the pair cause im anxious to see what kinda fry my wyoming white breeding pair give me!!!

I thought yours was breeding a while ago. Soo no luck with the babies?

I thought yours was breeding a while ago. Soo no luck with the babies?

no luck with the fry and they havent giving me a clutch since last month... didn't do anything different or anything so i dont know whats going on,,,, i did add a uv but i dont think that makes them not lay?? so im stuck waiting for them to lay again!!

mine has done that a few times. usually due to temps. might want to add a heater to the system to stabilize the temp. worked like a charm for me.

i am also trying something new on the system. i just added a fluidized sandbed reactor and have already noticed a difference

mine has done that a few times. usually due to temps. might want to add a heater to the system to stabilize the temp. worked like a charm for me.

i am also trying something new on the system. i just added a fluidized sandbed reactor and have already noticed a difference

yeah so many things to try and any little change messes with breeding cycles, i hate it..lol im just feeding alot and making sure i do waterchanges for now, female ww looks a little fat so im hoping soon they lay again, got my camera ready to take more video of them!!!

how are the picasso/blk white fry doing anything interesting out of that pair???

yeah so many things to try and any little change messes with breeding cycles, i hate it..lol im just feeding alot and making sure i do waterchanges for now, female ww looks a little fat so im hoping soon they lay again, got my camera ready to take more video of them!!!

how are the picasso/blk white fry doing anything interesting out of that pair???

last night my platinium/ onyx pair laid a clutch(male is 6 months old)

also picasso/bnw laid a nest

ww/occ pair were cleaning the pot like mad last night so we will see what happens

last night my platinium/ onyx pair laid a clutch(male is 6 months old)

also picasso/bnw laid a nest

ww/occ pair were cleaning the pot like mad last night so we will see what happens

awsome, my ww have been cleaning for a while as well, but no laying,,,,,arrrgggggg

awsome, my ww have been cleaning for a while as well, but no laying,,,,,arrrgggggg

well tonight is the night, hopefully eggs get fertalized and not eaten..... update tommorrow!!

well tonight is the night, hopefully eggs get fertalized and not eaten..... update tommorrow!!

Good luck

I've already noticed a different color of the fry.

It's almost like a white/clear color, kinda weird

Good luck

I've already noticed a different color of the fry.

It's almost like a white/clear color, kinda weird

man i hope they pull through,,, we need some ww fry out here,,, im waiting till the morning to check up on eggs, i got video of second laying i will post soon,,,

man i hope they pull through,,, we need some ww fry out here,,, im waiting till the morning to check up on eggs, i got video of second laying i will post soon,,,

how did it go?

any luck

how did it go?

any luck

well they ate most of them but there's like 20 left...im hoping they stop this very soon... is there any other breeders out there that you know of breeding a ww pair??? i know christo used to have a pair but he never showed any pics or any info on them...

well they ate most of them but there's like 20 left...im hoping they stop this very soon... is there any other breeders out there that you know of breeding a ww pair??? i know christo used to have a pair but he never showed any pics or any info on them...

Just me

A lot of rumors but no one wants to show

So for me that's just here say

also lost my darwin female somehow last night, something must have spooked her or something cause shes dry on my floor... very upset!!!!

heres a link to the spawning that happened yesterday!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApR7v-Afgw8

That stinks about the Darwin

FishEyeAquaculture
Just me

A lot of rumors but no one wants to show

So for me that's just here say

That stinks about the Darwin

Well put

Archived