inTank Media Baskets

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it has more to do with the full moon we just had. Just something to think about.

i know it does but the barry white music i was listening to was for the big fish ;). unfortunately it worked on the fish and not the misses.

cant hurt a brother for trying.

maybe a little josh groben next time

any whose

Call em "Trademarked Clowns"! hahaha...

Your little fishes are gorgeous!

i am calling them bad ass

i think the name is cool and really describes them.

plus it pokes more fun at those clowns more than anything else

gearedforacure

I am sure this question has been answered previously in this thread, but Im too lazy to look.

Where do you sell these fish? I want to get a nice clown for a centerpiece in my 6g Edge.

I am sure this question has been answered previously in this thread, but Im too lazy to look.

Where do you sell these fish? I want to get a nice clown for a centerpiece in my 6g Edge.

www.alphacorals.com has a few and will be increasing qty soon :naughtydance:

Alpha Aquaculture
www.alphacorals.com has a few and will be increasing qty soon :naughtydance:

Thanks for the looks! I am working full time at my aquaculture facility with many fish and corals. I've been also working online setting up my store. Its gonna be sweet but I have a dream for the site that is much bigger. I am planning to begin sales on monday. I would like to sponsor nano and help support the community. Btw, I am also pointing my returns at the surface toward the front glass and the tanks waste is gettiing removed much better. Thanks again!

Alpha Aquaculture
Sweet ur starting to sale stuff?

Yessir, I contacted the email in the sponsors section yesterday about sponsoring nano! I hope I can get in :) Today I will be uploading a bunch of JCA's Clownfish. There are so many awesome ones!!!

when do you plan on being open to the public... or by appt only... i live in chi... try to make a trip to midwest corals... (you should try to contact them to work something out...; good guys there). would love to come up and see you... have a friend in lake geneva i visit frequently...

Yessir, I contacted the email in the sponsors section yesterday about sponsoring nano! I hope I can get in :) Today I will be uploading a bunch of JCA's Clownfish. There are so many awesome ones!!!

No pictures on the website though :(

Oh, there's video though.

i have another large nest that is under the air stone tonight hope all goes well and i will have a tank full of the little ones in the am

i have another large nest that is under the air stone tonight hope all goes well and i will have a tank full of the little ones in the am

Wooo hoooo!!! come on babiiiiiieeeeessss!!!

Never had one so I guess why start now. Came home to a rank full of rotifers and all dead babies. I'm going to use a bigger tank next time.

Oh well

Just goes to show you that there will always be ups and downs.

That's it man - just keep trying, you'll break the sound barrier eventually.

I'll be back on the horse, in a few days :)

Awwww man! Was that one of those 5g?

2.5g

I think it was the amquel dose. Dropped the ph. I ran out of prime which I prefer to use

Alpha Aquaculture
2.5g

I think it was the amquel dose. Dropped the ph. I ran out of prime which I prefer to use

Do you use the Amquel (Prime) just to condition your tap water? You don't use RO? I never heard of that stuff but just did a lil research and I found its a chlorine, ammonia, chloramine remover.

Do you use the Amquel (Prime) just to condition your tap water? You don't use RO? I never heard of that stuff but just did a lil research and I found its a chlorine, ammonia, chloramine remover.

I use rodi.

Same stuff for my reef. It removes ammonia. Rotifers are dirty little buggers

Archived