SaltCritters.com

RRCG Extreme Clowns,Onyx,Nakeds, ora picasso/bnw pair

rrcg50

I even like naked clowns. I guess you can say I like odd balls.

I love naked clowns. I would love to get ahold of a pair of those.. :)

I'ma follow your thread and Pickles both right now on top of my list I check in mornings..LOL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can tell this is going to be a good thread just like pickles!!

i hope it is

and thanks for hanging around to see whats going down

its amaizing to watch them grow up

I love naked clowns. I would love to get ahold of a pair of those.. :)

I'ma follow your thread and Pickles both right now on top of my list I check in mornings..LOL

i have a lead right now on a pair of naked clowns that are currently breeding. might have to suck it up and buy them. gunna cost me a pretty penny though

i think in the long run worth while

reef keeper
i hope it is

and thanks for hanging around to see whats going down

its amaizing to watch them grow up

No problem clownfish are my favorite fish so im probrally going to be on this thread for a long time. i just subscribed to the thread.

Go for it if you really want them and if their already breeding you wouldn't have to wait long for the babies.

No problem clownfish are my favorite fish so im probrally going to be on this thread for a long time. i just subscribed to the thread.

Go for it if you really want them and if their already breeding you wouldn't have to wait long for the babies.

the hardest part is letting the first hatch go, just using them to feed the tank. its really killing me

on a better note the nakedes are cleaning in my friends tank so in a week or so they will be ready to hatch out, just in time for me to get a pre polishing up for the snocassos

Did you get the naked clowns?

Can't wait to see how they turn out.

they are sitting in a good friends tank, so i know i have first dibbs on them. i actually might leave them at his place and just collect the eggs. one less pair i have to watch even though i know i would probably do alot better job than most with them in my tank

reef keeper

Just wondering how hard is it to raise the fry?

I'm going to try and breed clownfish and i don't won't my fish to breed and everytime i try to raise the fry they die.

id be surprised if teh first batch even got to hatch, usually there eaten by the parents.

get your rots going, there gunna drop um pretty often from now on.

id be surprised if teh first batch even got to hatch, usually there eaten by the parents.

get your rots going, there gunna drop um pretty often from now on.

The eggs were actually looking pretty good but thats why i am letting it go. my rots are fine since i just hatched out a onyx batch so not to worried about that but thanks for the heads up. you are definately right about them munching some rots down. lil buggers can throw some food down

When will the snocassos lay eggs again?

usually they hatch out on the 7th or 8th day- there is a 3 to 5 day grace period then more eggs. once i get the routine down i can tell you when they will lay and at what time they will hatch out. it is pretty amazing how it happens. its even cooler to know if you change the temp that it can speed tghe process up and if you lower the temp you can slow it down. the same thing with the larvae going into meta. for me i keep mine at 82 and that seems to get them into meta in as little as 4 days.

That's just crazy i never new you could speed up the procces and slow it down.

really cool thing if you know you are going to be out the night of hatch you just leave the lights on and they wont hatch til you turn them off. trick comes in handy every once and a while

Nothing new yet. Let 1st hatch feed the tank. Should lay in 2 days and then I will hatch them out.

That's pretty awesome that they made it to hatch without the male or female eating them. Is this the first spawn ever for this pair?

That's pretty awesome that they made it to hatch without the male or female eating them. Is this the first spawn ever for this pair?

Yep. 1st time ever. The male was actually real good about taking care of them. Kinda supprised me. After the next 2 hatches I wil begin to tile train them. Hopefully it is as easy as my other pairs.

the female is fat as a pig, looks to be tonight or tomorrow

Is it go time? You're going to raise this hatch right?

when did you get your pair from Doni? i got mine in Nov09 and 1 died and the replacement arrives this tuesaday. i would love to know the time from when you got them till they are spawing so i can guage when mine might lay.

Is it go time? You're going to raise this hatch right?

just went out to check on them and they are just chillin in the nem so looks like tomorrow sometime(fingers crossed)

when did you get your pair from Doni? i got mine in Nov09 and 1 died and the replacement arrives this tuesaday. i would love to know the time from when you got them till they are spawing so i can guage when mine might lay.

i bought mine in december of 08. so it took 1.5yrs to get them to size in a breeder setup and laying, could i have done it quicker maybe but i have enough experience to know when the time is right it will happen.

Good luck I hope you have some fry soon, that has to be awesome.

Well went out to the tank this morning and my onyx had eggs but no eggs for the snocassos yet. Lights don't go on til 2 so may happen later but will have to after work to check.

Archived