Cultivated Reef

Experimental Macroalgae Troubleshooting Thread

johnmaloney

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I know.. :) I am on it I swear. The pics of rock were just to meet the deadline. But only algae and sponges in the new thread! No (other) inverts and the like... will come up with another thread for them. I will try to get more of them if possible. The micro decorator though I thought was pretty cool.

-okay so we can use this thread still for comments and what not, and other questions and that as a summary of info.

- shyla so the gracilaria works in the fuge but not the display. what lights are on the fuge and what are on the display?

you only tried grape caulerpa in the pico display?

I am sorry guys if I am getting confused, you have a few tanks and I hear about so many more each day I get lost. For specific answers I am usually best through email because I have a record of your tanks and conversation through gmail's conversation feature. PM/thread I get lost....

how is the laurencia weetie?

Not sure, I'll try to check it in just a bit here and maybe get a pic.

Sadly, my brain is still waking up, back to school sleep schedules are playing havoc with me. :wacko:

• 7 months later...
Sounds great John, I look forward to continuing this and trying out different corallines too.

Check out some of your Macros in my Lil Pico:

IMG_5634-1.jpg

center macro blueish...whats the id ? i found a dime size and am growing it out.....

johnmaloney

it was "organisms blue scroll" macro, but it had a real name too, if you find his original thread on the subject i had looked it up once and gave it my best shot at an id.

Archived