Coral Vue Hydros

whats in your nano?

EnderG60

im almost ready to start stocking my nano and rather then ask what would work, i figured it would be easyer and more fun to just ask what you have in yours and how its working out for ya....

so what you got?:)

Since this post is in the fish forum, I will assume you are asking about fish.

I am keeping a single Oscellaris Clown in a 7gallon Minibow. It has been in there for a number of months with no problems.

Gil

yeah i ment fish

im looking for ideas on stuff to put in my 10 gal reef

I was thinking of maybe a pygmy angle, some kind of goby, and maybe something else thats tiny

but im still open to ideas so keep em coming

Sixline Wrasse and soon to add a Ocellaris Clown

The six line is awesome! eats right out of my hand, though he tries to take my fingers along with it some times. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by bobioden

I have always read that the VERY minimum for a Angel is 30gals. Correct me if I am wrong.

:(

I know, the 20g is a little on the small side, BUT as we speak I am already cycling a new 40g tank where I am going to move everything from the 20 into. Can't wait until it's fully cycled!

In my 6 1 percula clown, 1 clown gobie, 1 yellowtail damsel, 1 lawnmower blenny. I change a gallon of water every week, also i got lucky because the fish get along very well, they eat and dont bother eachother at all. I would not suggest getting this many fish. IM movin th gobie damsel and blenny out in a couple of months anyway.

donteatthenano

i have a pair of false percs in my tank, doing very well. they're very interactive. it's awesome how they interact with the corals. one loves to lay down in my brain coral and the other likes my mushroom rock.

Archived