ReefCleaners.org

any ideas to what this is?

gabe_j

lol dont waste your breath arguing or trying to justify it .. neither will come to an agreement.

there is only one way to settle and argument like this.. (my mother slammed on the brakes and almost kicked me out of the car when i crafted this statement in a very heated argument lol )

You believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what is right!

lol

WOW i bet she was REALLY mad.. I think I mighta got the hand treatement when i was little for that one..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why kill it? Simple.. cuz when a baby pops up right in the middle of your acans.. you're gonna wish you had.

exactly..

I was bracing for a wack or something. Lol It totally blindsided her. I think I was 11 or so. Its such an aweome line though.. You are expecting the you believe/believe agree to disagreemm then you get smcked with I'm still wrong. Lol. I dare you to use the line its outcome is amazing lol. Most just get speachless with anger lol. Not that I like to arge or cause trouble its just interesting to see where it goes after that line. I've only been able to use it a couple times. Most times it end the arguement cause there really isn't a comeback. And the other party starts feeling like they get to be right and the argument is almost over.

yeah that is true. although usually i get help from the older man that works at all about fish in houston off 45 but that time i was helped by a younger guy. mabe he was new or something either way the older dude wasn't in so i figured i'd risk it.

cheryl jordan

Back in the old days when we walked to school in the snow, bristle worms, sm. brittle stars, pine apple sponges were all considered pest.

Alot of urban myths out there, yea aiptasia, red flatworms, red/black bugs and some crabs, but I think alot of people act on things too quickly, although you waited quite awhile.

And I want a share of the majano market, hey it was my idea.

:D

Back in the old days when we walked to school in the snow, bristle worms, sm. brittle stars, pine apple sponges were all considered pest.

Alot of urban myths out there, yea aiptasia, red flatworms, red/black bugs and some crabs, but I think alot of people act on things too quickly, although you waited quite awhile.

And I want a share of the majano market, hey it was my idea.

:D

thank you, i did wait a good month, i ordered another $100 worth of corals from mr coral (word up for the pieces 18 of the 22 have opened up) and i was running outta room for this guys to walk on. so out it went. but... if your in the houston area and wanna go in on a majano nursery lets do this. and cheryl you get a 5% cut for the first year lol.

You do realize that any anemone could be classified as a pest because they all sting and kill corals. If you value your corals so much why did you even get the anemone. Its the same thing with mini carpets people here kill the mini-minis because they are so invasive but people are selling them for $20-$30 a peice.

If I trusted you to take care with the shipping I might have been interested, but seeing how you have acted on this thread I have no desire to enter into a business transaction with you.

You may think I'm over reacting some, but I feel that if this hobby is to become sustainable without such a toll on natural resources we shouldn't be so harsh to just flush stuff.

yea i get that but if i had a problem with say a bta that got too big i could remove it and sell it more easily than trying to track down every majano. i understand that i could have left it at the store but i figured if it is a bta i got a sweet freebie and if its not odds are they would have killed it anyways.

and i was in no way saying i'd sell you the anemone or its clone i was offering to pick it up for you and ship it your way, free of charge. why would i charge you a fellow reefer for something i got for free? i'm a firm believer in passing good things forward. i'd ask you pay to ship it but as for aquiring it there'd be no reason to start any sort of bussiness transaction. the offer i made still stands if you'd like to get a clone of what i had i'd be glad to pick it up and ship it your way. either way its fine with me.

Don't worry Gabe-I got the same thing when I started a thread about killing a bristleworm :lol: . Sheesh! :rant: some people need a life.

Archived