Innovative Marine Aquariums

8.5 Gallon Do!Aqua

Zo0k365

The tank looks awesome!!!

Where did you get those cucmbers?

Sealifeinc. I get nearly all of my stuff from there. They can has my loyalty. My last tank was almost all their stuff.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll read the threads tomorrow :happy:

And absolutely! I'm always looking for the best stuff for when the 125g comes along.

I sent you a PM, I'd rather not pollute my thread with pics of my last tank.

Thanks!

Edit: WOW they have an incredible site.

It's rather well organized and and really good prices. There's no middle man in the deal. You get it right from the collectors. Not to mention Kara is pretty awesome with helping you. You can give them the weirdest requests and they go right along with it. OH! They also give a lot of freebies, every order in fact. It's a good marketing strategy.

animalmaster6

I hear so many good things from them and after seeing their prices and interesting selection I'm absolutely ordering from them.

I might even get a mated pair of jawfish.

I hear so many good things from them and after seeing their prices and interesting selection I'm absolutely ordering from them.

I might even get a mated pair of jawfish.

There's nothing to lose at 40 bucks! You can see from the pics they are very colorful and stay right in the front of the tank. I was debating between a mated pair of jaws or a mated pair of neon gobies.

Yo this tank is mad chill, i will give u a gnome bubblebath for coral

Hey gnomedome I'll trade you my sand sifting sea cucumber in exchange for some gnome zoas.

• 3 weeks later...
IMGP1297.jpg

zook! can't believe i haven't checked out your tank... it is sick! my new scape looks very similar to yours... gotta love the minimal rock work. and i'm diggin those jawfish. i already got three fish in my system.. maybe adding a jawfish would be pushin it, huh?

Thanks guys, it has actually changed a bit since those pictures. New additions are a couple acros that were a little browned out but are now coloring up really really well, some super nice acans, brightly colored mushies and various other things. I removed the flower nem a little bit ago and now have a rose bubble tip that was free from my friend who has like 10 in his 75

I actually work at Tropic Isle so I should be getting some cool stuff. There's a possibility that I might trade the mated pair of pearlys for a bluespot and then get two trimmas in addition. Not sure yet.

Oh and reefrook, I'm not sure what your tank can take as far as bioload but jawfish need very little swimming space except for right above the burrow. Mine venture when i turn the pumps off or they think they're going to get fed (when I come within like 10 feet of the tank. such pigs) The biggest thing with them is having a top. I can't stress that enough that you NEED a top with jawfish or they will jump

Archived