Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Price Drop Zero edge $350

spham24

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not shipping as of yet guys. I want to avoid this.

Free Koralia nano and another Koralia that I can't remember right now....(don't even know they work)

with purchase of the Zero Edge or RSM

Not shipping as of yet guys. I want to avoid this.

Free Koralia nano and another Koralia that I can't remember right now....(don't even know they work)

with purchase of the Zero Edge or RSM

Pk when you want to ship freight I've got dibbs on the zero edge :) Gl with the sale otherwise :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
fearofablackmetalplanet
Still got the zero edge for sale. Looked into shipping and it's a real hassle.

someone local really needs to jump on this! These tanks are like $1600 new and look amazing. been wanting one since i saw one setup at a store in nashville but they are just too prohibitively expensive for my taste/budget.i can't reiterate how cool these tanks are and what a great deal he is offering. someone buy this then start a tank thread w/tons of pics and vids dammit! you're a fool not to!

someone local really needs to jump on this! These tanks are like $1600 new and look amazing. been wanting one since i saw one setup at a store in nashville but they are just too prohibitively expensive for my taste/budget.i can't reiterate how cool these tanks are and what a great deal he is offering. someone buy this then start a tank thread w/tons of pics and vids dammit! you're a fool not to!

I agree - if I was local I'd be all over this.

But a sell thread that's over nine months old? Wow... that's persistence! :lol:

I get pm's outta the blue so it's a good opportunity to bump. If it doesn't sell I'm just going to hold onto it.

How did the nano cube take so long to sell? I ended up selling it for like 50 and it was in great shape..only thing wrong was the feeding lid came off....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived