Top Shelf Aquatics

Free red hornets

Zepo.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vaporlockv2

Yeah if their free and it's only $10 for shipping I'd take them whether they are expensive or not. I just think they look really cool!

yeah, I have this really rare...ULTRA rare araganite sand. Comes loaded with diatomes. $100 per square inch

Do you have any overly saturated and photoshopped pics of ittt????? :D

I gave away 5 of them, I'm going to let the colony color up then I'll sell a couple frags for maybe 20$ a frag. If you would like to buy a frag now and let it color up on your own I can do that just PM me.

Rick Shaw

I must say I'm impressed that more people didnt jump on this thread asking for some freebezzzz. Again props to you Zepo.

nor_cal_nano

I was interested but didn't wanna add to the "ME ME ME MEMEMEMEMMEM OH ME NEXT ON LIST PLZ!"

I think a lot of the people still have their head in their hands because they paid someone $200 to have them color up a brown zoa and ship it to them ;)

If my frag doesnt show up ill paypal ya to put me on the list.

Thanks Rick.

If anyone would like to reserve a frag i'll go $20 for a four head frag. $5 a polyp isn't too bad right?

I'll take one. I can color it up myself or you could just add me to the frag wait list.

This is awesome.

Thanks.

Thanks Rick.

If anyone would like to reserve a frag i'll go $20 for a four head frag. $5 a polyp isn't too bad right?

alephnull
Thanks Rick.

I will jump on that bandwagon. :)

Do you have any overly saturated and photoshopped pics of ittt????? :D

of course :P

2010-05-07035554.jpg

Okay lets get back to the thread now. Sorry Zepo

Thanks Rick.

still the same $10 shipping?

I pay that much for 2-4 polyp frags at some lfs for brown/plain polyps. So sounds fair to me.

Let me get my funds in my account this weekend, hopefully I can reserve a frag :)

Wow, what an awesome thread :)

Zepo do yours have the red skirts, or a hint of red under all actinics? There's two morphs, one with red skirts and one without, but they both come in equally brown unfortunately unless you squint in blue light. Looking forward to seeing how these go, great to see there's still lots of hobbyists that put fair prices to nice corals so everyone can enjoy them :happy:

Alright because of the effort to ship out around 30 boxes of single frags i'm going to make the price 30$ for about four heads. Shipping is still 10$. Sorry guys I just hate cutting foam and packing up a ton of boxes. Again I will sell them now if you want or you can wait until they color up it's your choice. Thats for all the positive feedback. :)

reefer916
Alright because of the effort to ship out around 30 boxes of single frags i'm going to make the price 30$ for about four heads. Shipping is still 10$. Sorry guys I just hate cutting foam and packing up 100 boxes. Again I will sell them now if you want or you can wait until they color up it's your choice. Thats for all the positive feedback. :)

That's a lot of boxes to ship... You need to setup a business account with UPS and start getting shipping discounts..haha By the way, I've been following your thread... Pretty cool

Wow, what an awesome thread :)

Zepo do yours have the red skirts, or a hint of red under all actinics? There's two morphs, one with red skirts and one without, but they both come in equally brown unfortunately unless you squint in blue light. Looking forward to seeing how these go, great to see there's still lots of hobbyists that put fair prices to nice corals so everyone can enjoy them :happy:

I can't really tell yet. I believe so but it's soo hard to see.

That's a lot of boxes to ship... You need to setup a business account with UPS and start getting shipping discounts..haha By the way, I've been following your thread... Pretty cool

That was an exaggeration haha. It's quite a bit though and i hate making boxes!

TROLL!!!!    :angry:

Sounds fishy, why do they have to be morphed into red hornets cant you morph them for us? and post some pics?
rock_lobster
because I got them a couple days ago and they take weeks to months to morph into hornets. Please do your research before bashing on something that's free and making yourself look like a jackass.

WOW 30 boxes at 30$ each sounds like someone is really coming out on top on these red hornets... 10$ a polyp. MAYBE if you get more demand you will raise the price up? or is that the peak? Looks like you've built a nice following putting up that free add I see. Anyways some of us don't mind buying aquacultured corals with a lineage because we know that by doing so we are slowing the import of colonies that are selling for 20 bucks each probably the exact ones you are harvesting from the reefs. Why don't you spend some of your clearly abundant free time on researching the impact that aquaculturing has on reef harvesting If you even care.

Oh by the way you better get a business license or you will go to jail.

Yes, they will put you in the same block as all the old women caught selling cuttings of their best rose bushes at the horticultural club.

Paul E. Wog

You know rock there is such a thing as responsible wild collecting too. If not for that you wouldn't have any aquacultured stock in the first place.

Now you have all of 2 posts in this thread and neither of them have shown you to be a decent human being so why don't you just stay out of this good reefers thread. Nobody wants your attitude around here.

Why does it seem that everyone on this board with rock in their screen-name is on the lower rung of humanity?

Archived