Top Shelf Aquatics

Mini/Mini Maxi Anemone Showoff Thread

NaClCrocodile

Not sure if it counts but despite the iffy info on these I scooped one up cause it decently priced.

DSC_1632.jpg

Shallow bowl under Cree CW recessed room lighting B)

DSC_1620.jpg

I was so happy when I went to a frag show and Morgan had a nice blue one. Snatched it up on the spot. :)

I'm wishing another would pop up. I've been stalking her waiting for one.

Anyone know where to find an all blue maxi....or blue greens....ive been desperate. And rbaby crashed her tank so now I cant bug her to cut hers lol

jedimasterben

Anyone know where to find an all blue maxi....or blue greens....ive been desperate. And rbaby crashed her tank so now I cant bug her to cut hers lol

I've got one, but no chance on cutting it :lol:

Its not a coral and im not asking for a frag lol im asking you to razor the mother fuxker in half lol like Schwarzenegger....."where's Bobby?"......"he had to split"

I need to stop looking through this thread.

Your telling me ...I ended up with a pico wo no safe ground lol. I have 12 individuals viewable, some dissapeared (I added a total of 15 by now) also competing with some overgrowing xenia

I have three very purdy mini's in my tank, but I really can never see them because of where they decided to stay. But this little one just moved way across the tank and landed sort of in the front on a favia and acan. It's been about three days and they don't seem to be bothered by the nem.

20130131_185213_zpsed3c3a19.jpg

jedimasterben

I have three very purdy mini's in my tank, but I really can never see them because of where they decided to stay. But this little one just moved way across the tank and landed sort of in the front on a favia and acan. It's been about three days and they don't seem to be bothered by the nem.

20130131_185213_zpsed3c3a19.jpg

I've got one that did the same thing. The acan started reaching up a bit on that side to get away from it, but now they're touching and neither seem to mind.

I am both new to the reef world and the Maxi-Mini world, and though this little fella might not be ground breaking, I just had to share my new arrival. I think I might be hooked! :D

Maxi-mini-20130202.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...