inTank Media Baskets

Yellow tailed damsil

nbeasley1211

nbeasley1211

I have one with my blue green chromis, the only thing is when i left for an hour and came back.... it was gone. I've had them for 5 months.

I dont know what happend to it. I looked everywhere around the tank thinking it jumped out.

Do you think hermit crabs turbo snail and pepermint shrimp could of eaten it in an hour???

I have one with my blue green chromis, the only thing is when i left for an hour and came back.... it was gone. I've had them for 5 months.

I dont know what happend to it. I looked everywhere around the tank thinking it jumped out.

Do you think hermit crabs turbo snail and pepermint shrimp could of eaten it in an hour???

Doubt it. He's probably hiding in the rockwork...

nbeasley1211

I looked everywhere in the rockwork.. nothing...

Also he was the most friendly damsel too... very unlike an aggressive one... so thats why I was happy to have one :(

Wait like 3 days and if it dosent show up. be sad for like a hour then go get a non agressive prettier fish to make you feel better

Wait like 3 days and if it dosent show up. be sad for like a hour then go get a non agressive prettier fish to make you feel better

+1. You didn't have it long enough for it to fully disappoint you with aggression.

Sounds good. Though what size is your tank? We dont really have enough info to tell if a YWG is right for you

Doubt it. He's probably hiding in the rockwork...

I'm with this guy ^^^

I looked everywhere in the rockwork.. nothing...

I doubt you looked everywhere. It's amazing the holes fish fit into. I've lost a 4" Niger Trigger in a rock before...

Archived