Pod Your Reef

Nano-Reef.com 9th Birthday Giveaway

Christopher Marks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooo I like free stuff, count me in.

Happy birthday Nano-Reef. If it weren't for you I would probably be wasting my money on useless stuff, like freshwater tanks.

Go Nano-reef, its your birthday! Its your birthday, its your birthday, its your brthday! Nano-Reef work that stuff, go go go go go go go go! Get busy, its your birthday; get busy, its your birthday! Its your birthday, its your birthday, its your birthday! Go go go go go go go go! Go Nano-reef, its your birthday! :naughtydance:

Happy 9th Birthday Nano-Reef.com!

9thbirthdaygiveawaysm.jpg

nanocustoms-animated-gif_2.gif

It's Nano-Reef.com's 9th birthday, and to celebrate the big event we're giving you presents! We've teamed up with Nano Customs to give away some great prizes to three lucky winners.

Prize Details

First Prize: Nanocustoms Limited Edition Hybrid LED + T5 lighting system. One lucky winner will receive this brand new lighting system housed in a special 9th Anniversary enclosure featuring the Nano-Reef.com logo. Your choice of color and optics. More Info

Swet !

Second Prize: Evilc66's PAR38 - 21w Cree Lamp. A high powered LED lamp for many reef aquarium uses, from primary lighting to spotlighting. Your choice of color and optics. More Info

Third Prize: Nanotuners $50 Gift Certificate - Find everything for your nano reef at Nanotuners.com More Info

Note: The Nanocustoms Hybrid LED + T5 is still under development and specifications are subject to change.

How To Enter

To enter the prize drawing simply post a comment in this thread. It's in honor of our birthday after all, so post a fun Nano-Reef.com memory, a little adulation, or whatever you like!

Giveaway Rules

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. If you want to chat, please use our Anniversary Thread. For questions about Nanocustoms' products, please visit their sponsor forum.

The drawing is open to all members, including those outside of the United States. International members will however be responsible for paying shipping charges, duties, and taxes if they wish to claim their prize. Nanocustoms employees and relatives may not enter.

Three winners will be chosen randomly from among the entries on June 1st, 2010. Prizes will be given out in the order that names are drawn.

Entries can be submitted until May 31st, 2010, 11:59 PM PST

Good luck everyone!

Archived