Pod Your Reef

12in Rimless Eye-candy Cube

jjjo

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is todays FTS. I switched a few acans (around after this shot) in the line they are in, just because i was purely bored today.

After a few casualties, (large HE head, THIS TANKS half of the hammer *thank god i have more* and a few zoos) the tank is on the mend. Colors have been unbelievable lately.

I also fragged my large red acan. its a bit smaller than it was before, but not by much :)

enjoy!

FTS-8.jpg

Thanks,

jjjo

Are you looking to sell a frag of that red one to a local?

I have 3 frags of it.

one is sold to a local. the rest are available to anyone.

Just finished reading your thread. Man, gorgeous acans (and tank)! Makes me want to hunt for a really special one now.

amazing tank and colors dan! cant describe how much i admire your passion with acans

Thanks!

Fire me a price and when is the next time u will be in buffalo?

The red acans are still healing. I would like them to heal for another week or two.

Just finished reading your thread. Man, gorgeous acans (and tank)! Makes me want to hunt for a really special one now.

:) Search around online. there are some very nice ones floating around the boards.

Can you PM me a price for the red acan and the Todd's Torch?

Acan still healing up.

No TT available atm. Soon though :)

Last recent picture.

It almost scary how much this extends. Opens about 10-12 inches. only 2 heads.

tt.jpg

Thanks for looking,

jjjo

Thanks!

Reefer123,

The ceramic disks are from my LFS. they come in 1 inch disks. and 2 inch disks. you can find them for sale online pretty easily.

The giant 4 inch disks are concrete, and made by my LFS.

-dan

oh i meant the 4 inch ones. and ok, ill figure something else out for my acans. thanks!

You could probably look up a DIY thread, and make them. :)

Thanks!

Some acan shots

Roller Rink acans *on gallery*

rollerrink.jpg

Joker looking acans

(green, gold, purple)

Joker.jpg

Full garden *on gallery*

ACANLAND.jpg

Thanks for looking, and more acans coming this week!

And you say you have more coming? The 'garden' looks awesome already so i can imagine how it will look with new additions.

Any chance you can snag a video of the tank? I bet that torch is unbelievable in person.

And you say you have more coming? The 'garden' looks awesome already so i can imagine how it will look with new additions.

Any chance you can snag a video of the tank? I bet that torch is unbelievable in person.

Thanks!

Video coming in a month :) gotta get an HD video type camera.

As for the acans, I have half a mind to sell ALL my zoas, and start moving acans up the branch.

Sweet. Can't wait to get a glimpse of what this beauty looks like in video. You have such a great mix of coral that provide movement and some that just flat out provide spectacular color.

Premium Acans easily outshine any Palys and Zoas in my opinion. Although both can grow at a pretty good clip when fed, I just think large Acan colonies look amazing.

Thanks!

For now, new addition!

one of those multi colored shrooms. So far only the red is showing, since its still a baby. cant wait till more colors show up... if they ever do haha

mushroom-1.jpg

Thanks for looking,

jjjo

Archived