Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

12in Rimless Eye-candy Cube

jjjo

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your tanks are Beautiful and i love them :D

i was just wondering were did you get the todds torch from.

thanx :)

NaClCrocodile

Hmm, I dunno what I think about the mushrooms. I really have a distaste for 98% of them. I have a single one in my 10G but that's only because it looks like it's under actinics even when it's under full lighting.

Where'd the hammer go?

Commented about it on your photo but that has to be the coolest/my favorite torch coral i have seen to date.

Tempereefer

All your tanks look brand new, do you ever let them get established prior to upgrading/changing? LOL

Looks Good yo!

All your tanks look brand new, do you ever let them get established prior to upgrading/changing? LOL

Looks Good yo!

The 18 was up for over a year.

The 30 breeder was up from thanksgiving to april 19th when it crashed from overfeeding.

The new tank hopefully will be around for a long time :)

have you ever used halides? you seem to have mastered t5 lighting, so what are your thoughts about picking halide or t5 for a tank? i am debating what to get for a tank. i know that t5 will give me more options for color, but i heard it is hard to replace the pop provided by halides.

thanks

this tank is going to be so amazing when everything grows in[not that it isn't awesome now, because it is.... :D]

This tank is stunning! So clean, such great color and good selection of corals! I really like the minimal amount of rockwork in this tank.

Jjjo, how many pounds of live rock do you have in this tank? You seem to have broken the cardinal rule of 1 to 1.5 lbs of live rock per gallon for sufficient biological filtration. B) (Given the state of your tank, that's a good thing by the way.)

This tank is stunning! So clean, such great color and good selection of corals! I really like the minimal amount of rockwork in this tank.

Jjjo, how many pounds of live rock do you have in this tank? You seem to have broken the cardinal rule of 1 to 1.5 lbs of live rock per gallon for sufficient biological filtration. B) (Given the state of your tank, that's a good thing by the way.)

Thanks!

the branch is a little bit over 20 pounds. :) so its techinically at about 1 lb per gallon.

however, i also have about 6 lbs of rock in my sump. :)

-dan

Tank without Hammer was short lived :/

Took this FTS this morning, before the corals got a chance to fully open. However, I think I'm at the point now, where I can just let everything grow in. I'm pretty much out of room, except for 1-3 more select corals. (some mushrooms and a watermelon chalice... oh well)

FTSmornjune.jpg

*mind the snail on the glass*

thanks for looking,

dan

edit* DAMN my sand needs a cleaning. Conch getting lazy eh? or could be from my excessive acan feedings lol

rocko52286
FTSmornjune.jpg

*mind the snail on the glass*

Really. You post that and you think we are looking at the snail.........

You know what, you are right. Terrible absolutley terrible looking tank :P

Seriously though :bowdown:

Still looks grand! I knew you couldn't not have that awesome hammer :P

Can we get an in front FTS?

Full spectrum FTs

fulldaylight.jpg

I'll get a blue plus front on tonight for ya!

Is this too early for saying next "TOTM" ?????

I dont think so :wub: :wub: :wub::happy:

Thanks!!!! :)

Thanks!

Other angle FTS... corals are actually fully open in this one:

otherFTS.jpg

and a more in your face photo: its been too long since i've taken one of these types

huuugeacan.jpg

that is the best single color acan ever. would you mind telling me the name of the wavepoint reefwave bulb you use?

Archived