Cultivated Reef

Where to buy live rock online

friar1

Anyone know where I could buy Live Rock Live sand in small quantities online? Everywhere I go has a minimum order, like $30 or $80. I only need a couple pounds or LR and 3 pounds of LS. (Yes! I am going to start a small pico reef!)

Thanks,

Friar

FindingBlemo

Why not ask around on this forum?

I'm sure some of these guys (and gals) have some extra dead or live rock laying around since they re-scaped their 120g or something.

I know a lot of people on here buy an extra bag of LS and then just store away the extras. Or some people may even be willing to scoop 3 pounds outta their tank for you.

Hope I helped!

Ben

Anyone know where I could buy Live Rock Live sand in small quantities online? Everywhere I go has a minimum order, like $30 or $80. I only need a couple pounds or LR and 3 pounds of LS. (Yes! I am going to start a small pico reef!)

Thanks,

Friar

Did I mention I live in the middle of nowhere :) Actually I am pretty far, about 300 miles from So Cal

Thanks

Friar

there's a lot within 300 miles of socal - heck, I'm within 300 miles of socal. post your location, or add it to your profile, and maybe someone can help out.

there's a lot within 300 miles of socal - heck, I'm within 300 miles of socal. post your location, or add it to your profile, and maybe someone can help out.

Haha you right!

I am in Bishop, CA

there are LFS in merced, fresno, hanover and kettleman city. hopefully the weather's not bad getting over the mountains. :happy:

Yep, unfortunately, can't travel that far right now.

I may have found a couple of places in So Cal that will ship cheaper than Premium Aquatics, but I have heard good things about Premium

Archived