Cultivated Reef

Greetings to all

ruthypapa

Hello to all members of this forum and thank you, I am currently cycling my nano one: Nano resum DMS-400, 48L, I'd like to put two young ladies, especially these: Chrysiptera parasema and Dascyllus melanurus, the quedria get both at the same time and some soft coral, question is whether I would get in trouble if I put these 2 fish in the aquarium, especially for their aggression?, thanks

Hello to all members of this forum and thank you, I am currently cycling my nano one: Nano resum DMS-400, 48L, I'd like to put two young ladies, especially these: Chrysiptera parasema and Dascyllus melanurus, the quedria get both at the same time and some soft coral, question is whether I would get in trouble if I put these 2 fish in the aquarium, especially for their aggression?, thanks

Yes, they will not get along. One will kill the other.

Then you better get one of these two, and if I ask your opinion on these two, which one you like but for a nano, my intention is to put one of these first two, and then put some little gobies, thanks

What do you think, the characteristics of the aquarium:

MODEL: DMS-400

VOLT. : 100 ~ 120 220 ~ 240V

FREQ.: 50/60Hz

ENERGY-SAVING LAMP: 15W x 2 pcs

PUMP INCLUDED: SP-980 (* SP-160) Passed Products: UL \ GS \ VDE

AQUARIUM SIZE: 48L / 12.5Gal

DIMENSION (mm): 417 x 386 x 423

FEATURE

a. Durable ABS casing with high quality and bent glass

b. Safety Approved submersible pump Provides quiet, reliable, and Powerful filtration

c. Wonderful for fresh water plants and fish

d. One blue and one white 15W energy-efficient lamps create the brilliant natural color for Aquatic Life

e. Back-mounted filtration system with mechanical and biological filtration to keep the water Both clean and healthy.

lakshwadeep

The Chrysiptera is a much better choice than the Dascyllus, especially if you want other peaceful fish.

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/damsels.htm

For a 12 gallon tank, it's best to stick with 2 (maybe 3) small fish.

The tank looks okay, but you may need to change the bulbs for a marine-specific color spectrum.

The filtration system sounds similar to other "all-in-one" tanks, like the biocube and nanocube. Check the all-in-one tank forum for more info on common modifications (for filtration and water movement) for such tanks.

Archived